Denny’s Daniel Payne Drive N
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Daniel Payne Drive N
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Daniel Payne Drive N
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/2/17This visit was a nightmare. First off, I LOVE DENNY's. It has been a long time since we have eaten at Denny's because we never have a chance but decided to splurge this past sunday. We ordered over $18 worth of food, used the app online so it would be quicker, and STILL had to wait 30 more minutes for our food. Even though it was sitting on the counter when we arrived, the manager refused to let us take our already paid for food. Instead, he left it sitting on the counter for 30 more minutes as he "cleared" the lobby of other people. Our food was thrown together, and cold. This is NOT what i would ever expect from Denny's. usually the food is spot on delicious. We don't make a lot of money, so this was truly a splurge for us. It was wasted.
- Rating 1.09/21/17I placed an order online for pick up and when I got there to pick up my food I was told they difnt have anything to make me order and had to choose something else. Along with me choosing somerhing else my food wasnt cooked and hard
- Rating 5.08/18/17I had an online order and the food was ready on time! Everything was great, the order was followed correctly, the food was good, and the staff was very friendly.
- Rating 1.08/18/17When you have people visit your resturant, its very important that you have someone greet them whether its a pick up or dine in. We waited for about five minutes before someone came and our order was the only one behind the register. The quality of food was great but quality of service has always been poor. Please improve..