Denny’s Ross Clark Circle
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Ross Clark Circle
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Ross Clark Circle
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/10/18Great service! I made a mistake and picked the wrong pick up time for my online order. They worked very hard to find my order and got it ready for me very fast. We were traveling and just passing through and I really appreciate them helping us so quickly and showing great customer service.
- Rating 1.09/6/18This was the worse visit I have ever had. There was only one waitress and seemed like only one cook that was in and out the kitchen. I waited 45 minutes for service, the food that was prepared for me was not good, nor was it prepared like the last one I ordered like a week ago. I am still very disappointed!Response from Denny's9/18/18Thank you for your review! We would like to invite you back in to try some of our new menu items. Please email us at [email protected] to let us know more about your experience! Thank you!
- Rating 3.07/16/18Item were left off the order
- Rating 1.01/2/18I recently had surgery so we decided to place an order on Christmas day at about 1:30 PM. My wife went to the establishment on Glenview, N.Richland Hills at 4:30 PM to pick up our order, three hours later.and she had to wait an additional forty five minutes before the order was ready.One of the vegetables was missing from her entree which was upsetting in addition to waiting for our order which was ordered three hours prior to her arrival.
- Rating 5.09/7/17Great food.