Denny’s Ross Clark Circle
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Ross Clark Circle
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Ross Clark Circle
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/18/19Always have loved Denny's but lately it seems like this location has been getting worse. The food use to be normally always great but now things have changes. I picked up an online order right on time and my food was already ready. It took forever for someone to assist me and once I checked my food ( Philly cheese steak omelet), my hash browns were black and burnt and my omelet was cold. I didn't care to much about the coldness but the hash browns were un acceptable , then I waited over 30 minutes for hash browns and they were not busy at all. I asked about my hash browns several times and eventually after 35 minutes requested a refund and still the hash browns never was finished and while waiting 10 more minutes for a refund I called and placed an order next door at the waffle house. I had poor service and the employees, leaders, managers, and General Manager all seemed not to care. This is understandable sometimes if the place is busy and understaffed, but that night, that was not the case.
- Rating 5.012/6/18My order was correct and very delicious.
- Rating 1.012/4/18Went there one night after ordering pancakes from the online menu. Should have been a quick in and out, especially considering the place was mostly empty. Ended up waiting for over 45 min just for my order. During that time a family had apparently waiting for a long time and wanted to talk to the manager. The manager was nowhere to be found. After about 10 min a manager showed up but didn't do anything to rectify the situation. At one point one of the waitresses went into the kitchen to check on an order and then shortly left the restaurant sobbing. Eventually I got tired of waiting for my food and just left. As I was crossing the parking lot one of the waitresses caught up to me with my now cold pancakes after waiting for nearly an hour.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Food tastes great and customer service at checkout was A+
- Rating 5.09/10/18Great service! I made a mistake and picked the wrong pick up time for my online order. They worked very hard to find my order and got it ready for me very fast. We were traveling and just passing through and I really appreciate them helping us so quickly and showing great customer service.
- Rating 1.09/6/18This was the worse visit I have ever had. There was only one waitress and seemed like only one cook that was in and out the kitchen. I waited 45 minutes for service, the food that was prepared for me was not good, nor was it prepared like the last one I ordered like a week ago. I am still very disappointed!Response from Denny's9/18/18Thank you for your review! We would like to invite you back in to try some of our new menu items. Please email us at Comments@GoDennys.com to let us know more about your experience! Thank you!
- Rating 3.07/16/18Item were left off the order
- Rating 1.01/2/18I recently had surgery so we decided to place an order on Christmas day at about 1:30 PM. My wife went to the establishment on Glenview, N.Richland Hills at 4:30 PM to pick up our order, three hours later.and she had to wait an additional forty five minutes before the order was ready.One of the vegetables was missing from her entree which was upsetting in addition to waiting for our order which was ordered three hours prior to her arrival.
- Rating 5.09/7/17Great food.