Denny’s University Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s University Drive
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s University Drive
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.09/5/18Order wasn't ready on arrival. Found out after waiting ten minutes that my order was received at the restaurant but no one had put it in the POS system and that made my wait time even longer. NOT HAPPY!!!Response from Denny's9/18/18Thank you for your review! We would like to invite you back in to try some of our new menu items. Please email us at Comments@GoDennys.com to let us know more about your experience! Thank you!
- Rating 5.07/31/18Excellent customer service & great food. I will be a repeat customer.
- Rating 4.07/31/18I love your food and your service. However, I wish you had a better way of keeping food warm until it is picked up instead of having it sit on counter in the bag.
- Rating 5.04/9/18The meal was prompt & delicious. The service was excellent. Enjoyed every aspect of my breakfast.
- Rating 4.02/21/18They are honest
- Rating 2.01/10/18This was only time they didn't get my order right. My burger was not how I ordered it and the kids create your own frosty pancakes did not have chocolate chips with it. The food was not got either. They usually have exceptional order and food. This past order not at all. Very disappointed.
- Rating 5.012/19/17The food was absolutely awesome. My kids got the build your own snow man pancakes and it was so good. The best I've ever eaten.
- Rating 1.011/29/17My last experience at Denny's (which was 11/23/17...THANKSGIVING!) was HORRIBLE! I placed an order online (which I had done in the past with NO problems, it was an easy and even enjoyable process...) and scheduled the pickup time for 09:45pm. I would be stopping by on my way to work to pick it up. When I arrived I told the gentleman who "greeted" me that I was picking up an online order. he then asked me "what did you order?" I told him (SuperBird Sandwich and Hash Browns-- a simple order, but a "customized" order). He disappeared in the back for about 5 minutes. When he reappeared hemmed and hawed (and wouldn't make eye contact with me), and claimed that a man had came in and said that he order the EXACT same thing as I did and said that he ordered it online, so they were having to re-make my order. He also mumbled something about being able to recognize the man if he saw him again (what relevance that had to the situation, I'm not sure!). I was very annoyed, as I thought I was going to be late for work. I was also annoyed by the fact that someone else (especially a MALE) could come in an just pickup MY order! (I think I have a pretty obviously female name!...and during this whole "transaction" he never asked for my name or any identification). I finally received my food at a little after 10:00pm, and I was late for work (something I absolutely hate!). When I saw my SuperBird sandwich, I was very sad. The sandwich looked like it had been thrown together...it was made with White bread (I believe it is supposed to be made with Sourdough, and I did not ask for a substitution. And the tomatoes were sour. It was not edible, and I was very sad. I was able to eat the hash browns, although by now I had completely lost my appetite. The sandwich was thrown away. In the future, I would strongly encourage your staff to, at the very least, ask for the name of the individual who placed the online order, and if there is ANY question, ask for ID (and note on the website that ID may be required). This is the most horrible experience I have had at any restaurant in a very long time. at this time I do not ever plan on going back to Denny's, and that makes me sad, too.
- Rating 1.09/14/17Order was not properly filled. Pancakes were not done. Did not receive the sides I ordered.
- Rating 2.08/17/17Food was okay...was waiting for our food as we weren't dining in and after almost an hour of waiting for our food the cashier had the nerve to ask for a tip. The following night I decided to order online, based on the estimated 20 minute wait we left 45 min later and still had to wait another 30 in the diner for our order only to have the night manager accuse my husband and I of not paying even though we had already paid online. Would I recommend this restaurant? Yes. Just go in the morning as the morning staff are way more professional and attentive.