Denny’s SE Walton Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s SE Walton Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s SE Walton Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/19/18I ordered online at 8:30 to have food ready at 10:30. I needed it at that time to make it to my son’s school. I arrived at 10:20 and they hadn’t even pulled the ticket. It was mass chaos and the guy beside me waited for 28 minutes for biscuits and gravy. I had to scramble to not miss the event and was a few minutes later for an 11:00 time, 7 minutes from the restaurant. Disappointed to say the least.
- Rating 5.012/18/18Excellent as always..
- Rating 1.012/12/18I ordered a cheese burger and it was horrible. I will never order a dinner food from there again.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Good service.
- Rating 4.09/5/18Missing item
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great
- Rating 4.012/19/17French toast was not properly cooked on the day. Before times, female cook cooked very well. Remaining things excellent service.
Why you guys waste lot of money in parcel items, for everything there is a plastic cup, box,.... You can use small ones, stuff more into one etc..
- Rating 3.09/25/17I had several orders of light and fluffy buttermilk pancakes that all were overcooked, other than that the rest of my food was ok!