Denny’s Rogers Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Rogers Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Rogers Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/28/18I absolutely love the Denny’s app for ordering meals to go, so easy and fast. Every order has been made exactly as requested and is always hot and ready on time.
- Rating 4.01/9/18Not a regular Denny's. They take the time to get to know you. They make awesome suggestions when you present them with dietary restrictions. My favorite worker bee is Angela M. Don't be surprised when you see the managers roll up their sleeves and dive right in to help. They do their best to work as a team. You have 5-24/7 restaurant options in this town. This one is 1 of my top 2.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Manager Mike.. Nightshift cooked the food great
- Rating 3.010/26/17Online order was mostly ready upon arrival. The smoothie was prepared at pick up, but the employee that was making it did not know how to do so, and was asking other employees what ingredients to use and how to do it. Also, they did not have any bags to put all of the to-go containers in, so it was very difficult to carry and transport my to-go order for two people. Lastly, the dipping sauce that I received was not what was ordered. Overall, I like the idea of online ordering, but the experience could definitely be improved upon if the restaurant were better prepared in both materials and employee education.