Denny’s S Shackleford Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Shackleford Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Shackleford Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.08/28/18There's a sewage problem in the bathroom area. Unfortunately the bathrooms are right at the front door. This has been the case for years, but I forgot because I stopped going for so long. Something about the smell of sewage instead of food is off-putting when you enter a restaurant. The service is always great but the smell is really bad.
- Rating 3.08/21/18I requested that my sauce be put on the side since it was a togo order and the sauce would make my bread on my burger soggy but when I got it home realized they put the sauce on it and of course my bread was mush on the bottom but I live 22 miles away and was not going to go back.... next time i will just double check that they make it the way I want.
- Rating 2.07/24/18I’ve always ordered BLT’s. It’s always been toasted bread & 4 sandwiches cut in quarters. This time I only got one sandwich. Untoasted. Soggy. They gave me the ends of the lettuce. Hard & unable to chew. Obviously whoever made the sandwich doesn’t eat BLTs didn’t care if anyone enjoyed it .
- Rating 1.06/26/18My order was wrong
- Rating 3.06/26/18I ordered steak. The steak was done the way I like it, but it was dry. The rest of the food was good. The entrance had a very bad smell to it almost made me want to throw up. Other then that everyone was nice and I always look forward to coming in. You are way better then IHOP.
- Rating 5.04/16/18The food was excellent! Everything was fresh and hot! My server was also very friendly! I will definitely be going back very soon! Maybe even tonight!
- Rating 5.02/8/18My food was hot and ready when I arrived. My cashier was very courteous.
- Rating 1.010/10/17HORRIBLE!! The place smelled like vomit so bad that I almost threw up myself! I payed and immediately went outside to prevent this. The lady brought my food outside to me and I left. I couldn't even eat it because it had made me so sick to my stomach that I had lost any appetite I had. I WILL NEVER GO BACK AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT TO ANYONE! It's DISGUSTING!!! I don't know how they even have a business license, much less make a penny!!!! WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER BEEN IN!!!!!!!!!
- Rating 5.09/25/17I placed an order online, which was very convenient. When I made it to the restaurant, the hostess greeted me and asked if I was there to pick up an order. When I advised that I was, she called the waiter over. There was no wait, and the food was hot and fresh. I will be returning very soon.