Denny’s N State Line
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N State Line
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N State Line
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/28/18I really enjoy denny every time I go!!
- Rating 3.08/14/18Our bacon avocado burgers were dry and bland, we won’t do dinner here again. But we do love getting breakfast from here!
- Rating 5.04/9/18I Love your burgers
- Rating 3.03/26/18Overall, the food was good but my order was not complete. I was missing 2 out of 4 of my sausage links and a stack of pancakes. I was very disappointed by this mishap
- Rating 2.03/19/18I ordered the American slam and got 4 slices of white bread bread that were barely toasted!
- Rating 1.02/27/18Me as well as everyone else who had ordered from this location were sick all day. We will not be returning.
- Rating 5.012/27/17I just the food and the serves
- Rating 3.012/19/17Service at this restaurant is ok
- Rating 1.012/13/17Once again, my order was messed up. The chicken sandwich i got was completely inedible, and was thrown away because it was so cold I think they forgot to cook it. the Fries were the same way. So that entire meal was trashed. The breakfast sandwich and hashbrowns were great and was still hot. But they forgot my pecan pie that i ordered and paid for, and it just wasnt work it to me to drive all the way back up there for a slice of pie. I was really disappointed because i used to really like denny's
- Rating 2.011/7/17My pancakes were left off my Build Your Own Grand Slam, and the two orders of grits were mixed together. Not the first time.
- Rating 5.010/2/17This was our first time ordering to pick up, usually we'll just come in and eat. But everything was easy. And everyone up there is sooooo nice. The crew that night knew my husband (as the boxer) and he said everyone spoke to him. It's always nice going to Denny's. Y'all keep up the great work. It's not going unnoticed.
- Rating 1.09/20/17Order (salad and loaded tots) was placed ans received confirmation it would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived 35 minutes later to discover the lady was not aware of the online order. She then proceeds to ask me what I ordered rather than taking the time to look up the order to ensure accuracy. As a result, I had to wait an additional 10 minutes!