Denny’s S. Watson Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Watson Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Watson Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.04/16/18Food was good but i was missing the bacon i requested. The server even mentioned the bacon but it was still forgotten.
- Rating 2.04/11/182nd app order in a row that was messed up. Only good thing is I expected it and Checked the burgers before we left and got a side of bacon to fix BOTH burgers that I paid extra to have added.
- Rating 3.04/9/18Food was not ready when indicated on order confirmation. Server indicated kitchen staff never received on-line order.
- Rating 4.04/3/18The service is always good and when i order online the food is ready when i get there.
- Rating 5.03/19/18great food fast service thanks
- Rating 5.03/6/18We order online and our order is ready when they say it will be. Great service
- Rating 3.02/20/18Had the same meal twice and it was different each time. Get it together. Haha
- Rating 3.01/31/18It would be nice if the staff was friendlier
- Rating 5.01/23/18It was great didn’t have to wait for my food it was ready when I got there. Everyone is super friendly .
- Rating 5.01/23/18We always order online and it makes it so ez to get a hotmeal quickly. Its better than getting fastfood.
- Rating 3.01/23/18When it comes to adding pancakes, the app gets frustrating. For example, when I order a Build Your Own Slam, I add pancakes and then it ask for pancake toppings. The app always get stuck on the toppings. I have to call into the restaurant to add to my order since I can't get past the pancake toppings.
- Rating 1.01/10/18This was my second time ordering online and doubt that i will order from that location again. The first time i ordered i had to actual get my refund since i waited so long to attempt to get my food. I arrived and they told me that my order wasn't ready that it would be 10 more minutes that ended up being an hour and they hadn't even started the order. This second time my order wasn't ready again and it took additional 10 minutes for my order to be ready. Also i add special instructions for my order like extra crispy hash browns and extra powder sugar on my french toast. At that time the restaurant wasn't that busy and i would not recommend this location to anyone or will not do business with this location.
- Rating 1.01/10/18I ordered the bacon avocado burger… When I bit into it the bread it was cold… And felt old… When I bit into the burger the whole bun fell apart...Was not the best quality from Denny’s… But I was hungry… And couldn’t take my meal back, because I was at work already
- Rating 5.01/10/18good food fast friendly service on take out thanks.
- Rating 1.011/28/17All though I received confirmation on my online order, The restaurant did not get a order printout for over an hour. I live in CA & my parents live in Buckeye. I wanted to surprise them with buying them dinner. My Dad finally got to pick up his order, they sent me a pic of the meal thanking me. I asked about the dessert, my parent said what dessert? I paid for 3 slices of pie & 2 ice teas. Soo disappointed they only received half the order! I will not be ordering from Denny’s Buckeye AZ again.
- Rating 5.011/21/17great food and fast service. the people at dennys at watson rd in buckeye are very nice.
- Rating 3.011/6/17We have never had food from Denney's that was not good. Yesterday we ordered breakfast to go. Our biscuits and gravy were awful. The biscuits were so hard we could barely eat them and the gravy was not thick and hardley and gravy was put on the biscuits.
- Rating 5.010/17/17I love the Denny's in Buckeye. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Your order is brought to you in a timely manner. And when you place an order to go any extras you might need are always included in the bag
- Rating 3.09/20/17They for my bacon in both of my orders
- Rating 5.09/6/17very fast service food was great and ready for pickup as promised.