Denny’s S. Watson Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Watson Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Watson Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/11/18When ordering online, there are no options to pay with cash or to enter discount cards ie., AARP or aaa.
- Rating 2.010/26/18I got my food a little under an hour I was supposed to. Diver was nowhere and claimed to knock and ring but I was downstairs the whole time.
- Rating 4.010/16/18Last time we ordered from this location there was 1/2 our plate missing.
- Rating 1.010/16/18I did not receive my order correctly. I was missing half of my sausage on two of my plates. The creamer and sugar was missing for the coffee. When I asked if it was in the bag, I was told to check myself. Why should the customer check the order, it should be double checked by the employees. I will not be ordering to go from this Denny's again.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Never had a problem. Get to go orders all the time and it’s always fresh and quick
- Rating 5.010/10/18Great service and great food
- Rating 5.010/3/18Food is always exactly how I order. They always make sure you have anything you could need to go with your meal.
- Rating 1.010/3/18I paid additional money to add a side to my order. When I get home I realize that it's not with my order. After numerous attempts at trying to call the location, I gave up. Very disappointing. I should have learned my lesson after the first time this happened and they promised to send me a free meal coupon through mail which I NEVER received.
- Rating 5.09/20/18With my new allergy (cinnamon) I can't continue to have my weekly trip to Denny's, but we are still able to enjoy your meals from home.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Always giving me great service ☺️
- Rating 5.08/8/18Great food and service!!!
- Rating 1.07/31/18They did not include the toast for one of my orders. I had two orders that included pancakes. No butter was included.
- Rating 5.07/24/18Great service. It was the first time I had done an online order and although it was done wrong, they were able to fix it and even have me some free french fries.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Awesome skip the wait of the restaurant. Food is always hot and yummy!
- Rating 2.07/11/18Upon entering, the hostess seemed confused and had difficulty locating our order, which we later learned was the only online order, already bagged and ready to go. She then directed us to us to check the order for accuracy. We missed verifying one of the sides, so that was missing. The service issues are minor compared to the overall quality of the food. To say it was poor, would be an understatement. I was underwhelmed. Too greasy, not enough “fresh” choices, too many fried options...just really disappointing.
- Rating 3.04/16/18Food was good but i was missing the bacon i requested. The server even mentioned the bacon but it was still forgotten.
- Rating 2.04/11/182nd app order in a row that was messed up. Only good thing is I expected it and Checked the burgers before we left and got a side of bacon to fix BOTH burgers that I paid extra to have added.
- Rating 3.04/9/18Food was not ready when indicated on order confirmation. Server indicated kitchen staff never received on-line order.
- Rating 4.04/3/18The service is always good and when i order online the food is ready when i get there.
- Rating 5.03/19/18great food fast service thanks