Denny’s Highway 95
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Highway 95
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Highway 95
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.01/6/19Food was good. Portions not so.
My wife has ordered the pot roast while dining in a few times in the past, and what we received ordering online was not close to what we receive ordering in. The price isn't fair regarding this. The same went for my order. We are noticing this pretty much every time now when ordering online that are food portions are quite smaller than dining in. I definitely think this should be addressed because when people want to know what ordering online is like when they don't want to dine in, the word spreads that the portions are smaller than dining in so expect it to be like that.
We might try a couple more times to see if it changes, but we are ordering less online at Dennys recently because of this.
- Rating 2.011/15/18I have ordered to go off the website a few times recently and each time there was always something wrong with the order. Usually it would be the cheese was missing from the eggs or harshbrowns when I paid extra to have them cheesy, but last time they didn't give us one of our sides or smoothies. We called to complain and ended up having to make another trip to the restaurant to pick up our missing items. Not very pleased with the overall outcome of the Denny's to go.
- Rating 5.09/11/18Online ordering was so easy. Everything was exactly as i ordered it.
- Rating 2.07/23/18They forgot my fries :(
- Rating 5.04/16/18Everything really good. Just wish the skillets and some other dinner items were a little bigger for the price paid. There seems to be more when we dine in. Other than that, it's good.
- Rating 4.03/19/18They forgot some of the condiments and the food was average. I have eatten at Denny's several times this time it was a to go order and well i wasn't impressed
- Rating 4.01/17/18Pretty cool deal, but the takeout only is a very strange aspect to the offer...very odd, whichever marketing genius came up with THAT one. The breakfasts were decent and now I get a freebie- thx Denny.
- Rating 4.01/17/18They should check your name or confirmation number. Anyone could tell them or agree that they ordered on line if they quick thinking.
- Rating 4.012/27/17Roast beef melt sandwich was great. My order was to go as usual but I only had to wait minutes for my order. I bought a gift card from the manager who was gorgeous. Very easy transaction.
- Rating 3.09/19/17The process of ordering on line was great, and ready when I got there to pick it up. But I must remember to check my food before I leave. I ordered a club sandwich with fries, and I do believe that there should have been more than 5 fries...
- Rating 3.09/11/17Great service, food was ready when I arrived. I didn't recieve my added stuff with my quesadilla and it was a little cold. Everyone else seemed satifired with their items though.
- Rating 1.09/6/17We used the Denny's app to order food for pick up. We received our confirmation email that the order was received and would be ready in 20 minutes. We drive to Denny's 20 minutes later. My husband went in to retrieve the order, and the order was no where to be found in their computer system. The girl who greeted my husband threw her hands up in the air and claimed she knew nothing about it and walked away. Another server told him that the order was sitting in the back and they had forgotten about it. We finally received our order. It was cold, and wrong. Several items were not correct. We will not be going to this Denny's again.