Denny’s W Highway 260
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Highway 260
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Highway 260
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/12/18Always yummy and fast! :)Response from Denny's12/16/18Thank you for your review! Happy to see we can make you smile!
- Rating 4.010/17/18Ordered the Bacon Avacado burger and a pumpkin pie shake. The burger and fries were great. The shake...well when it was brought out...I was surprised at the size compared to the price...$4.49 (if I’m not wrong) Disappointed with the flavor too. Doubtful I’ll order another one. Service was great...very prompt.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Food was hot and ready on time. Server was very friendly. Will definitely order online again.
- Rating 2.01/30/18Ordering online is wonderful, I just wish the costs weren’t so much higher than going in and sitting at the restaurant. Big drawback. My orders are not always complete and correct as I have customized them which is frustrating.
- Rating 4.010/3/17Easy and convienient app
- Rating 5.09/14/17Ordered online, walked in picked up order that was exact & enjoyed