featuring fresh, never frozen blackberries.
Denny’s E Florence Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Florence Blvd
Free Grand Slam®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Florence Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to relax and enjoy good, hearty meals at reasonable prices. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Denny’s serves breakfast favorites around the clock as well as hand-pressed 100% beef burgers, homestyle dinners and other classic diner fare. So stop by Denny's at 1851 E Florence Blvd for all of your diner favorites!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/6/16You guys have been doing real good, the food and service is much better keep up the good workResponse from Denny's11/10/16Thanks so much for taking the time to give us feedback, Marlo. We're happy that your guest experience has been favorable.
- Rating 4.010/31/16My wife is a partial invalid and uses a walking aid. Denny's personnel greeted her and treated her very well during the meal and went out of their way to provide very good service in all ways possible.Response from Denny's11/26/16Hi Robert, thanks for the comments. We're so happy to hear that you and your wife had a positive experience at this store. We hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 5.010/31/16Love your good as well as your employeesResponse from Denny's11/26/16Thanks for dining with us, Marisol!
- Rating 5.010/31/16Best. Denny's sweeet wait people. On the mark of greatness
- Rating 5.010/31/16It is a pleasure to share a meal with friends around one of your tables. The staff is a PLUS for your business and they always serve us with grace, humor, professionalism. Your company is fortunate to have persons choose to be your employees trusting you to honor their reputation.... ....and your milkshakes are the best!Response from Denny's11/26/16Wow! Thanks for the kind words, Salena!
- Rating 5.010/30/16Always clean, great service, and fantastic food for breakfast, lunch or dinner. After so many disappointments with the other eateries in the area the Casa Grande Denny's is now our number one choice for a get out of the house meal.
- Rating 5.010/30/16Food and service was terrific. As a former manager/opening trainer, I was impressed with every aspect of this location.
- Rating 5.010/30/16Awesome service & food!Response from Denny's11/26/16Thanks Pamela!
- Rating 4.010/29/16Great experience! Big dinference with the new management team!Response from Denny's11/17/16Happy to hear that, Chris! Thank you for dining with us.
- Rating 5.010/29/16very good service.
- Rating 5.010/29/16Fantastic
- Rating 5.010/29/16I LOVE TO EAT AT DENNY'S, THE SERVICE IS AWESOME WITHOUT A DOUBT, BARBARA IS OUR FAVORITE WAITRESS SHE IS GREAT AND MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE MY SISTER AND I ARE FAMILY. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, MY HAT GOES OFF TO YOU ALL.
MARION R. LILTEICH
- Rating 3.010/29/16Food was good, just waiting was forever
- Rating 4.010/28/16Always love the food. Wait time is not that bad most of the time. Waitresses, servers, etc are all friendly and timely. Paula is very good at her job as waitress. We always go to her tables if she is there. The only problem is since the remodel, the booths are too small. A larger person does not fit in them very comfortably.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for being a loyal customer, Karen. We hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 4.010/27/16Your hash browns look really good BUT they are never cooked all the way through. Nice and brown/crispy on top but GET THE CENTERS at least warm.Response from Denny's11/18/16HI Barbara, we're sorry to hear that. We will use your feedback to help improve food quality here. Hope that you will give us another chance to serve you.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Great placeResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thanks Barbara!