Denny’s W Chandler Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Chandler Blvd
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Chandler Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Veteran's -15% Discout
- Rating 4.010/30/18I’ve ordered 3 times in the last 2 weeks. First time was delivery which was a 5*! Food was hot, frys crispy, milkshake was perfect. Second time I ordered for pickup. Arrived at the estimated time. Food was ready just when I got there but the shake wasn’t made so I had to wait. Seemed like the employee was kind of lost. Food was fine shake was like drinking vanilla milk it was so thin (4*). Third time I again arrived at the exact estimated time. Food had been apparently done and bagged as it was ok, sandwich was a little soggy, fry’s were limp and not cold but not hot. The shake had been made abs apparently put in a freezer as I had to wait like 20 minutes after eating to drink it (3*). So to me it seems the delivery option was the best. I am literally 2 miles from the location so it’s kind of stupid to pay to have it delivered but the food quality and consistency seemed to be better when delivered.
- Rating 2.010/26/18Love to eat there, but the food to go was very cold. We were not offered or given any condiments. When we got there to pick up the food the gentleman acted like he did not know a order was even placed. We had to show him the conformation email and then someone else helped. So it was kinda upsetting that are food was cold and just sitting there.
- Rating 5.010/10/18Ordered on line then picked up Fresh and hot
- Rating 2.08/21/18I ordered the Strawberry Citrus pancakes and all I got was strawberries. No citrus, no whipped cream. If I wanted that, I could have made them myself instead of spending the money to have you make them and have them delivered. Very disappointing, since those were the only reason that we ordered in that night.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Real fast and the food was fresh when I picked it up
- Rating 1.07/23/18I was charged on two different cards for the same amount of food, I didn’t receive 1/2 the order, and when I called to ask if i should just pick up the order, the couldn’t find me, even though it had been 45 minutes since the order was placed and said they do not ever deliver, even though it's advertised on their site & I paid for it in advance.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Food is always fresh and fast.
- Rating 5.07/12/18I ordered on line then pickup and I totally love how they put the food in one whole plate instead of many and loved the food! Thank you!
- Rating 5.07/11/18The food is always hot and fresh and made up quickly in less time than it is specified.
- Rating 5.07/3/18The orders are done quickly, always fresh and delicious. I just wish the delivery price was lower or they were offered on DoorDash or Uber Eats.
- Rating 5.06/28/18Order was perfect! Special instructions were followed. Definitely will be ordering some more soon! Thank you!
- Rating 3.04/3/18Great front customer service/my food was cold
- Rating 3.04/3/18I usually get a good breakfast to go order in the early morning(0400 local). The few other time frames I have been there haven't been as good. One to go order was missing several entree items.
- Rating 1.04/3/18I am frequently at this location. I asked for my pancake items on the side and the items were still put on the pancake which made it not taste well and was unappealing to eat due to it appearing to look like a melted mess.
- Rating 4.03/26/18Order was to go. Food is good just wish that preparation was consistent. I ordered 2 days in a row the same item and each time it was prepped different not including all items the 1st time and food was sliding off the pancake looking messy and didn’t taste well. The second time every thing was on the side as I requested and tasted much better.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Easy ordering, quick delivery and as all ways good food.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I was ordering through a T-Mobile Tuesday special that guaranteed a free order of Pancakes. The free pancakes were charged to my account and the mistake took more effort than I wanted to be resolved. The food was good.