Denny’s E Shea Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Shea Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Shea Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/3/18Everything was good and still warm when we got home. The staff were friendly.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Food always done on time if not earlier.
- Rating 3.03/14/18We told manager after placing our order online that we were AARP members and would not adjust our bill since I “prepaid” doing an online order and out of his hands. This is the second time this happened since this time I tried to find place to put number doing an online order, but only field extra is promo. Suggestion, make a spot for aarp number. Also when arrived they did not give me coffees that I ordered, and went back once my husband reminded me it was to be with our order. We drove home to discover 2 entrees had been left out as I ordered 3 of same thing. I had to drive back to get them and 2 of us ended up eating not as a family. Manager didn’t even greet me with an apology or voucher for next time. Most likely, my last online order.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Awesome
- Rating 5.02/20/18They always have food ready to go as ordered! Thank you!!!!
- Rating 4.01/31/18Good menu, good service, good prices, open 24 hrs/day. What's not to like?
- Rating 5.01/23/18Easy peasy to order whenever on the run
- Rating 4.01/17/18The food from the online oret was not hot, but it was warm enough.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Excellent service, loved the free pie! Thank you!
- Rating 1.012/12/17Awful. Can’t get the orders right.
- Rating 1.012/7/17I've ordered on-line many times since on-line ordering became available. I've never receive the correct order. Today, my order included and entire pumpkin pie and that was missing from the order. And that was after they said that they check the order to make sure that everything was there.
- Rating 2.09/6/17We ordered over $50 in food and they forgot my eggs, one of our toasts were wrong, there were no condiments (jelly, syrup, etc) we paid extra for my sons burger to have bacon on it and it wasn't there. Very unpleasant