Denny’s E Shea Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Shea Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Shea Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/3/18Very generous portions and the food was delicious. I ordered online and walked over from the hotel. It was convenient and everything we could have asked for. Thank you!
- Rating 1.010/3/18Both times I have ordered online my order has been messed up . I have had to sit there and wait for it to be fixed both times.my second time there, there was another customer and her online order got messed up as well. I won't be ordering online anymore
- Rating 5.08/28/18Easy ordering on the app.
Fast and Ready when i got there.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Very Quick and Easy with mobile app
- Rating 3.07/23/18The service was great and most of the food was good but my burger tasted off. I only ate a couple bites because I was worried the meat had gone bad.Response from Denny's8/4/18hello thank you for picking us to have dinner at very sorry about your meal please give us a call my name is cooper i would like a redo please give us a call 480-837-5307
- Rating 5.07/3/18Everything was good and still warm when we got home. The staff were friendly.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Food always done on time if not earlier.
- Rating 3.03/14/18We told manager after placing our order online that we were AARP members and would not adjust our bill since I “prepaid” doing an online order and out of his hands. This is the second time this happened since this time I tried to find place to put number doing an online order, but only field extra is promo. Suggestion, make a spot for aarp number. Also when arrived they did not give me coffees that I ordered, and went back once my husband reminded me it was to be with our order. We drove home to discover 2 entrees had been left out as I ordered 3 of same thing. I had to drive back to get them and 2 of us ended up eating not as a family. Manager didn’t even greet me with an apology or voucher for next time. Most likely, my last online order.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Awesome
- Rating 5.02/20/18They always have food ready to go as ordered! Thank you!!!!
- Rating 4.01/31/18Good menu, good service, good prices, open 24 hrs/day. What's not to like?
- Rating 5.01/23/18Easy peasy to order whenever on the run
- Rating 4.01/17/18The food from the online oret was not hot, but it was warm enough.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Excellent service, loved the free pie! Thank you!
- Rating 1.012/12/17Awful. Can’t get the orders right.
- Rating 1.012/7/17I've ordered on-line many times since on-line ordering became available. I've never receive the correct order. Today, my order included and entire pumpkin pie and that was missing from the order. And that was after they said that they check the order to make sure that everything was there.
- Rating 2.09/6/17We ordered over $50 in food and they forgot my eggs, one of our toasts were wrong, there were no condiments (jelly, syrup, etc) we paid extra for my sons burger to have bacon on it and it wasn't there. Very unpleasant