Denny’s W Peoria Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Peoria Ave
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Peoria Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/4/17I was very satisfied they were extremely busy that morning they had my order ready with 2 minutes to spare
- Rating 5.010/2/17My grandkids love when I order carry out from Denny's. Their favorite take out and healthy, too!!!! The food is always ready and I can pay online so my daughter can just pick it up on the way to my house.
- Rating 2.010/2/17The food was great, but we ordered carry out and they didn't even start cooking it until 5 minutes after it was estimated to be ready. Got there to pick it up and had to wait another 20 minutes. Not the first time it's happened. Frustrating.
- Rating 2.09/27/17The last time I visited dennys I was not very happy the server was rude the food was disgusting and the server didnt even get everything I ordered plus i was charged full price and never got any kind of apology or free meal nor a discount. If someone would have or will give a free meal or discount i would definitley come back but as for now its not on my to do list.
- Rating 2.09/12/17Its dissapointing to come and pick Up an order that we made online and have to come back again because they forgot to check that everything was there in the first place
- Rating 3.09/11/17It wasn't a horrible experience ordering online and picking up. But unfortunately one of they kids meals I ordered was forgotten which resulted my other food getting cold. The front people helping was super nice but the cooks need to get it together and not blame these girls for their mistake.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Fast, & friendly!
- Rating 5.08/17/17The manager at the time I was there was awesome he was very freindly