Denny’s W Thunderbird Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Thunderbird Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Thunderbird Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Banquet Room
- ●Military Discount
- Rating 5.012/27/18The staff was pleasant and attentive to us and placing our order. I recommend this Denny's highly.
- Rating 5.010/10/18Good!!
- Rating 1.010/9/18Horrible, it over 45 mins to get our food and then they forgot to give our drinks.
- Rating 1.08/14/18Pancakes were burnt. Terrible honestly.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Great job. Courteous service.
- Rating 1.07/16/18I'm very disappointed on the customer service from last week. I've called the restaurant multiple of times around 8 pm. Nobody answer the phone. I had to go down there in person and the employee claimed he had the phone but it didn't ring. I had evidence that I've called the restaurant. I showed it to the employee who claim he had the phone. I find it strange when I called the restaurant again the next following morning. The phone rang and another employee answered the phone. I appreciate the morning employees who acknowledge my phone call and my situation with the night shift. I will never go to this restaurant again due to horrible services.
- Rating 5.07/4/18Ordering online was simple and food was hot when we picked up! Will order online again!
- Rating 3.06/20/18Father’s day I ordered breakfast online for my family. I arrived at the restaurant when it said that my order would be ready. I waited over 20 minutes after arriving at the restaurant for my food to be ready. When I got home I noticed that I was missing part of my order. I called the restaurant and was given a cold response by the lady that answered the phone. She told me to come back to the restaurant and they would try to fix the order. When I arrived at the restaurant to pick up what I was missing the girl acted as if she could care less and offered no apologies for the error. Not sure if I will be visiting Denny’s in the future. Both employees at the counter were rude to customers and very cold.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Hash browns were missing, ranch was missing and chicken was cold. I was told a manager would call me and it’s been a week and one has not called
- Rating 5.03/9/18Great food, great service!
- Rating 1.03/1/18Ordered online and was the worst service EVER!!! Ordered food at 6pm, message said be ready at 6:20. As soon as I ordered went to the restaurant since it's only down the street...sat and waited until 6:50 to get our food. Brought it home and was COLD!!! Took back and because I ordered online could not get a refund back. Was told to call GM in the morning but how can you talk to anyone when they NEVER answer the phone!!!
- Rating 5.02/27/18I have been very happy with the service!
- Rating 1.01/2/18Christmas 2017: We ordered online and the site said ready in 20 mins and we got there 30 mins later only to find ourselves waiting for 20 mins for three drinks when our food was sitting on the counter. I got to the car only to find half of one order missing completely. As well all of our notations were ignored needless to say the food was very bad. This was just the outline of what happened with more details not disclosed that made this one of the worst commercial interactions I've ever experienced. This all falls on management for not being prepared and hiring terrible staff. Christmas day is marked on the calendar and when you know you are going to be one of two places open prepare!
Not to mention the previous three visits over as many years having horrible service it's inexcusable at this point.
At no point was I as a customer unpleasant in any way and even defused a situation with another customer as it was Christmas. I will be calling corporate tomorrow for a full refund.
Note: The franchise owner never got back to us but that's cool because eating at Denny's always had a down side, if it's not poor service it's poor food. Now we don't ever have to worry because it's blacklisted and we much prefer local anyway.
- Rating 4.012/28/17Place is always clean, and staff is very friendly.
- Rating 1.012/18/17I ordered online and didn’t get my free pie and didn’t get the orange juice and coffee that was supposed to come with it.the manager didn’t even go over my order with me just handed me the bag and “said here you go”
- Rating 1.011/6/17SUCKED!!!! I specifically asked for NO GRAVY on my chicken fried steak. I am allergic to milk. And, of course it came with gravy - if you could call it that. Was more like they just poured milk on top of the gravy. I called the store to talk to the store manager and of course she was 'out' and would be back in 20 or 30 minutes. When I called back I was told my order said GRAVY -- LIE!!!!!!!@!@#!#~@%@%^!@#%!
I had to feed it to my dogs.....
- Rating 5.010/11/17Great
- Rating 5.09/6/17I love Denny's, the best Country Fried Steak around!
- Rating 5.08/21/17I was so excited when I found out Denny's delivered! I immediately went online to order. Always delicious and very convenient!
- Rating 5.011/11/16great service, friendly employees, love to go to DennysResponse from Denny's11/15/16We're so glad to hear that, Joseph! Thanks for being a loyal customer!