Denny’s W Thunderbird Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Thunderbird Rd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Thunderbird Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Banquet Room
- ●Military Discount
- Rating 1.011/6/17SUCKED!!!! I specifically asked for NO GRAVY on my chicken fried steak. I am allergic to milk. And, of course it came with gravy - if you could call it that. Was more like they just poured milk on top of the gravy. I called the store to talk to the store manager and of course she was 'out' and would be back in 20 or 30 minutes. When I called back I was told my order said GRAVY -- LIE!!!!!!!@!@#!#~@%@%^!@#%!
I had to feed it to my dogs.....
- Rating 5.010/11/17Great
- Rating 5.011/11/16great service, friendly employees, love to go to DennysResponse from Denny's11/15/16We're so glad to hear that, Joseph! Thanks for being a loyal customer!
- Rating 1.011/9/16To be honest I cannot complain about the food because that is always good, but the service there is HORRIBLE! The server ALWAYS forgets to check on us to make sure we have everything we need but tends to serve other tables that are there after us. This has not happened just once but every time we go. The only reason we go back is because the food is good.Response from Denny's11/16/16JoAnn, we apologize for the lack of customer service and professionalism extended to you by the staff at this location. Your feedback is appreciated and will be used to improve the level of service we provide our guests who dine with us.
- Rating 2.010/30/16I haven't been back to that particular location ever since my order was wrong, they fixed it, when done, waited for the bill (yes, I tipped cash) when I got the check, it was the wrong check and I realized after paying the bill. Went back to fix it (some money back to correct the right check) and was told by manager that there was nothing she could do, she said "my hands are tied", I walked out fuming mad. I now go to 43rd Ave & Peoria location. As a former Denny's server & employee, this was a new low for ANY manager.
MarcusResponse from Denny's11/16/16Marcus, we're disappointed to hear about your experience. The way you were treated at this restaurant was not at all a reflection of Denny’s or of what we expect of our associates. We'll make sure to pass this on to the appropriate people and franchisee. Thanks again for your feedback.
- Rating 3.010/30/16Great food and good service. Only thing is checking out. Could be quicker.
- Rating 1.010/30/16havent beeen there in 2 years after the last experance in there , don`t know how you got this e-mail to me so late but good by . we now go to the 43 ave and peoria shop .
- Rating 5.010/30/16When the food was wonderful the service was amazing service we've ever had at Denny's
- Rating 5.010/30/16Love the pumpkin pancakes!
- Rating 5.010/29/16Great food great service
- Rating 1.010/28/16Worst Denny's experience ever!!
- Rating 5.010/28/16Thumbs upResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thanks Michelle!
- Rating 3.010/28/16Have to wait up to 10min to be seated. Slow service and have to ask for more coffee after many years of going to this Denny's we no longer go
- Rating 2.010/28/16For the location at 51st and Thunderbird the restaurant was not busy, service was terrible and food was not up to what we used to get there. We now go to 43rd Ave and Peoria. That is an awesome place! Service awesome, good delicious, wait staff friendly!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Good was good
- Rating 5.010/27/16N/AResponse from Denny's11/29/16Thank you, Brina!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Service and food was outstandingResponse from Denny's11/14/16Linda, we're glad to hear your experience was positive. We hope to serve you again soon.