Denny’s W. Camelback Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Camelback Rd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Camelback Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/11/18Service was fast and staff were very warm, welcoming and friendly.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Always consistent, good good for a good price.
- Rating 4.011/6/18Food was really cold and portion size on the spaghetti was 3-4 bites
- Rating 5.010/17/18Food was ready at the time requested and it was prepared exactly as ordered. There was a to-go check out area, so I didn't have to wait with in-restaurant dining customers waiting to pay. On-line ordering process and was easy and picking up was fast and convenient.
- Rating 3.010/16/18Every time I order fries with my meal I barely get a normal portion
- Rating 2.010/3/18Food took an extra 16 minutes to come from the kitchen after the time it said it would be ready. And the manager failed to tell us it was ready
- Rating 3.08/28/18Did an online order. I like doung the online order because you get to choose the time for pick up. I time it just right so mybkids can get a good breakfast in the morning and still make it to school on time. Received confirmation and time when food would be ready for pick up. When I went to pick up the food, it was not ready. The cashier said the cook did not receive the order. I had to wait for the food. The food was delicious, butvthey need to work on the timing.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Recently the to go service has been outstanding!!
- Rating 5.08/7/18Great experience
- Rating 1.08/2/18The only reason why I gave it 1 star is because it didn't allow me to give it 0 stars. The customer service here is always sub par. My order is always messed up due to lack of listening skills. I called in an order one time, waited an hour for food because they never sent my order to the kitchen. The manager there is unprofessional and incompetent of doing a simple job. Pierre, the owner, never made right of anything. They hire new people every week so nothing is consistent. Seriously, they're giving Denny's a bad name smfh. Just throw the entire restaurant away because eating here is a rip off.
- Rating 2.07/31/18I placed a mobile order for delivery. I received the wrong food and could not get the correct food on the same day.
- Rating 1.07/23/18On 7/21 I placed an order online for asap which it said ready in 20 minutes. Got there to pick up my order at the time I was given to be told my order wasn't ready yet & there were a few people already waiting for their order ahead of me as well. Also they had a few orders just sitting there. After waiting 20 minutes asked the manager about the order & he said he would check on it. He looked at the orders that were sitting there & said would check on the order. Well he ended up disappearing to the back & not coming back out. So after another 30 minutes of waiting & more people complaining about the wait for their to go order was told my food would be ready soon. Right after that one of the customers that had complained as well about the long wait looked at some of the orders that were just sitting there & asked me my name. Come to find out one of those orders were mine. No employee not even the manager apologized for the wait or for having my food just sitting there. I get they are busy on Saturday mornings but this was ridiculous for an online order. Online ordering shouldn't be an option if they are not going to have someone available to make sure those orders are done at the time given & to take care of the customers coming to pick up their order. I was very disappointed with this experience.
- Rating 1.04/17/18We ordered online and picked it up
They forgot my toast and my pancakes did not give me avocado and no silverware or syrup butter for my frenchtoast looked like everyone was lost business was booming but the staff and mgr could not handle it
- Rating 1.04/16/18Every time I order here I get my food 20-25 min after the ready time. My hash browns are burnt and this last time my order was missing the jr slam.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Love dennys, high Quality food at a cheap price.
However the dennys i go to are always late on my order waited more than 30 minutes after the time they said it would be done.
But i am never the one to complain but overall amazing food.
- Rating 1.03/26/18Ordered at 10:31 then went to pick up at 10:51 and didn’t receive food until 11:13 . One of The orders were incorrect and the one girl Had the biggest attitude ever. Never again will I order from here due to the lack of good customer service.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Great service. Fast and accurate pick up order.
- Rating 2.03/18/18Showed up on-time but wasn't able to receive my order for about 15 mins. Other then that everything was OK, but a little cold since I had to wait so long.
- Rating 4.03/7/18Has Denny's stopped cooking omelets without oils? Seems like it. Missed the flavor. Otherwise a good omelet.
- Rating 1.03/6/18Our order was not ready when we arrived and yet the restaurant was mostly empty. After waiting 10 minutes they brought it out. When we got home the order was wrong and they forgot the bread that went with our breakfasts. We also ordered a veggie burger and got a regular meat burger and most of the order was cold. Didn't go back to have it corrected. This was the second time we ordered food to go and it was wrong...we won't do it again!