Denny’s W. Camelback Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Camelback Rd.
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Camelback Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/17/17Great service... great food
- Rating 1.010/10/17We have used the mobile order service a few times but this last time was by far the worst. There was no butter or syrup for the pancakes, eggs were way over done, and even though there was a note for crispy bacon it was still undercooked and soggy. We will use again and hope for a better result. If not, we will have to go elsewhere.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Food and pickup went fine. We had issues trying to order delivery. It kept giving an error that this location only accepts ASAP orders but the only option to select was now. We called the number on the page and they were only able to put in a pickup order.
- Rating 4.09/11/17I would give it 5 stars because I love to order take out from this Denny's but my only hesitation was the hamburger was sliced in half and the hamburger container was melted like they microwaved it?
- Rating 5.08/28/17Good delivery but a little expensive but good service
- Rating 1.08/28/17Ordered the food at 8:30pm said it would be ready for pick up at 8:50pm. When we got there half the food wasn't even cooking yet. Didn't end up leaving until 9:25pm. Then the one item that was cooked was cold and missing one of the main ingredients in it (broccoli). Didn't even end up eating it. The restaurant wasn't busy and the staff was very rude and didn't care that we waited an hour to "PICK UP" food. Will not be returning here.
- Rating 3.08/28/17The food was delish, once I heated it up, the order was correct and utensils butter and syrup were provided.
The time it took to pick it up was the problem. I waited the indicated 20 minutes to go and pick up my order. But then I had another another 30 minutes sitting around at the restaurant.
I was told I was waiting on french toast, I didn't order french toast. The food was stone cold. I will probably try ordering again but I won't be making any recommendations until pickup times improve.