Denny’s N Litchfield Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Litchfield Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Litchfield Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/9/18Was craving breakfast for my lunch break and Denny’s did the trick. Good amount of delicious food for the price and didn’t have to wait long for it.
- Rating 3.04/3/18Good food but 2nd time with an error in regards to the eggs.
- Rating 1.03/26/18Food was cold by the time it got here, couldn’t see the status in the app, won’t do that agin
- Rating 5.03/26/18Fast service, great food!
- Rating 5.03/24/18Great
- Rating 4.03/19/18It was ready when stated but the order was not quite right. The food was still good.
- Rating 5.03/14/18....
- Rating 5.03/7/18Great service!!! Take it from someone who works overnight and just really wants a good meal for her family. The food is always hot off the grill when I pick it up and all the necessary condiments are always packaged to your meal. The waitresses are always friendly and courteous. I will continue to be a steady customer. Keep up the good work.
- Rating 1.02/27/18For some reason when ever I order something it’s always cold , I have been very disappointed with my order the last 2 times. Y’all need to do better
- Rating 5.02/21/18Excellent service
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great
- Rating 5.01/31/18They were wonderful!
- Rating 2.01/17/18I used to like going to this Denny 's but it seems like since the staff has changed some of them are rude or they don't read your special Instructions right when you order online.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Great
- Rating 5.012/19/17Keep up the good work are dinners was very good just wish the hash browns were cooked a little bit more done but other than that everything was good
- Rating 1.012/12/17Uber driver cancelled my order but charged me anyway
- Rating 1.011/20/17For the first time I was really DISAPPOINTED
- Rating 5.010/25/17Love this feature of online ordering......the food is ALWAYS hot and prepared with love. This is my favorite home away from home places to feed e and my family....
Thank you for caring in delivering quality service every time@
- Rating 2.09/19/17Ordered my food online for "quick pickup" and when I went to pick up the girl up front said she couldn't find my order when it was clearly the only food sitting on the counter and didn't even bother to ask another worker who's it might be or something at least since apparently it didn't have a name on it . I even told her maybe it was my food since it was the only online order there but still refused to even peek inside the bag to see if it was what I ordered. She then went back to "see if she can find my order" and when she returned she didn't say a word to me as if I wasn't even there. In the end, the food that was sitting on the counter for at least 20 minutes was actually my order (as I assumed). She didn't even apologize for the long and irritating wait and just gave me my food. I just hate that all of that could have been avoided by just using a little common sense.
- Rating 3.09/11/17Eggs were not over easy as ordered, over all was ok.