Denny’s N Litchfield Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Litchfield Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Litchfield Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/19/18When I purchased meatloaf with mashed potatoes and broccoli my dinner was really bad. Meatloaf was completely burned, I received 1 spoon of mashed potatoes and 4 pieces of broccoli. When I called, I was informed next day I'll be receiving call from Manager which never happened.
- Rating 1.012/11/18This was an awful experience. First half of my order was missing, then the employee I spoke to to complain about the issue was rude and very unhelpful. Then, when I called to check on the order refund I was guaranteed, I was told that my order was correct and that they owed me nothing. I didnt feel like arguing any further over 20$ so I just hung up. Absolutely awful experience.
- Rating 5.011/29/18It was Thanksgiving Day at noon when I walked in to pick up my Thanksgiving dinner, the Family Turkey Dinner that you order on line, and even though the dinner was crowded I was in and out in less than 5 minutes. The ordering of this dinner was a little troublesome but with a call to Denny's I was able to get my order thru with the help of the Manager that was on duty that day. I was very impressed with the dinner settings in that they provided everything that we needed and then some. The dinner was fantastic! There was enough for two grown men and myself with everyone feeling satisfied and full. Thank you for a very quick and easy, let alone great tasting Thanksgiving Dinner!
- Rating 3.011/28/18Food was ready very quickly, especially for a holiday. We ordered breakfast and our hash browns were a little dry. I didn’t receive my extra order of eggs for one of my dishes either. Everything else was great.
- Rating 5.011/15/18Great service first time using the online order.
- Rating 1.011/14/18After placing my order I received a quick reply letting me know that my order would be ready as requested. During my drive to the restaurant I was notified that there was a problem with the system and my order was not processed.
Once I got to the restaurant I was told they never received my order. I gave my order to the hostess and they began to process my order.
When my order was completed I was given my bill and to my surprise my order amount was more than what was quoted online. The manager did only charge me what I was supposed to pay online
When I asked if I could get a discount for my inconvenience I was told.no.
I paid, took my order home. Will probably not be ordering from Denny's for a long time. No customer service at all.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Great service. Food was fresh and hot when I got it.
- Rating 5.08/29/18Great food and service
- Rating 1.08/21/18I ordered food for delivery off your app and had to go pick it up myself while I also paid for the delivery charge and tip. I will never order from you again.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Very professional staff, excellent management.
- Rating 3.07/16/18Everything was delicious and cooked right but pancake were very dark and almost taste burnt
- Rating 5.06/26/18Great customer service
- Rating 5.04/9/18Was craving breakfast for my lunch break and Denny’s did the trick. Good amount of delicious food for the price and didn’t have to wait long for it.
- Rating 3.04/3/18Good food but 2nd time with an error in regards to the eggs.
- Rating 1.03/26/18Food was cold by the time it got here, couldn’t see the status in the app, won’t do that agin
- Rating 5.03/26/18Fast service, great food!
- Rating 5.03/24/18Great
- Rating 4.03/19/18It was ready when stated but the order was not quite right. The food was still good.
- Rating 5.03/14/18....
- Rating 5.03/7/18Great service!!! Take it from someone who works overnight and just really wants a good meal for her family. The food is always hot off the grill when I pick it up and all the necessary condiments are always packaged to your meal. The waitresses are always friendly and courteous. I will continue to be a steady customer. Keep up the good work.