Denny’s S I-19 Frontage Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S I-19 Frontage Rd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S I-19 Frontage Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/9/18Great Job with my order.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Portions should be bigger for hash browns and potatoes.
- Rating 1.03/27/18La ultima vez que pedi un postre me los dieron miniiiii diciendo que no tenian otros trastes mas grandes cuando otras veces pedi lo mismo y era el doble del tamańo
- Rating 1.03/27/18I was so excited to try not only the online / pickup service but the new dulce de leche pancakes. When arriving to pick up I asked the server if everything was there and was told I could take it out of the bag and check. Of course you cannot do that standing in the entrance of a restaurant so I left hoping for the best. Got home and out of four meals one was wrong. Ordered a grand slam breakfast and got hash browns when I ordered toast as my daughter will not eat potatoes. The pancakes were a disappointment. I will lay that one on the cook. They just seemed thrown together. Overall not the greatest experience. The Dennys in Green Valley has really gone downhill and it's a shame as it used to employ people who cared about the quality of the food as well as customer service.
- Rating 1.03/26/18I made an order of a hamburger with seasoned fries, and a separate order of seasoned fries for another person. The order with the hamburger had almost no seasoned fries but the stand alone order of fries had lots. I was embarrassed to asked my friend to share fries with me.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Excellent Service!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Best burgers in town!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great customer service and quick service too!
- Rating 2.01/12/18Order was incomplete. When staff was notified they attempted to correct but spared ingredients in order to quickly put together the missing plates. We ordered 2 prime rib Cobb salads. Each plate came with a couple pieces of cold dried up meat, no avocados or eggs, and two hamburgers slices of tomato. I understand they were trying to save time since we had to wait for them to correct their mistake but these salads weren’t worth paying $11 each. I would have rather waited a few more minutes to have it made right.
- Rating 1.01/2/18Ordered my meal and it said to pick it up in 15 minutes. I get to the restaurant to find out that they hadn't even start cooking my meal. I talked to the manager and she said that there were 5 orders ahead of me. 45 minutes later and 1 hour after placing my order I was given my meal. When I got home I discovered that while my meal was perfect, my girlfriend's nachos were completely cold. Not acceptable.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great food and great service
- Rating 3.012/5/17Everyone was very nice althought I had to wait 25 mins after the pick up time to get the food. My French toast order was burned I could only eat one. The other dishes were fine but mine was horrible. I will order again eventually but it really needs to be addressed. I didn't realize till I was home and was NOT gonna wait another half hour for food
- Rating 1.010/2/17Zero stars. This is the second time where I have ordered a take-out order, and they have forgotten parts of it. I immediately called and spoke to the night manager who promised me that the general manager would call me back the next day because she was unable to do anything due to their new ordering system. I did not receive a call, and I'm still awaiting a response. Ordered $40 worth of food including pancakes, and none of the orders came with the toppings, fruit, cream, and they didn't even put syrup in the bag. I am very frustrated. They asked that I emailed a specific email address my order with number in price, and still did not receive a response.
- Rating 5.09/11/17We had a great experience there. The service was great and staff was wonderful!
- Rating 1.08/29/17I waited for 35 minutes past the time that my order was supposed to be done. Terrible costomer service. Very unhappy :(