Denny’s E. Andy Devine
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E. Andy Devine
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E. Andy Devine
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/9/18Ordered a slam online with blueberry pancakes. Pancakes and eggs were great, hash browns were barely cooked.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Excellent staff and great food.
- Rating 5.08/30/18I ordered online & it was ready in the 20 minute time frame I was given. The employees were fast & friendly.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Very good service and food!
- Rating 1.07/3/18Cold food, soggy fries and burnt chicken nuggets
- Rating 5.04/16/18Was fast and order was right on
- Rating 1.04/3/18Staff can be rude by ignoring you. I had to have a manager get my food since the serving staff would not. They also forgot items in my to go order. Very frustrating since you pay for food you don’t get.
- Rating 4.012/27/17We waited an hour after the pick up time. It wasn't a problem that it took so long. The problem was that we waited in a Dennys for that long with no indication of when it would be ready.
- Rating 2.09/19/17I ordered food for my family of six. I figured that doing it online would be easier so we could each individually select what we wanted. When i got to the location early to pick it up, the food was already bagged and ready to go. If im told to pick up at a specific time, i like to arrive early so that way its still hot when i get home. Food was not under a warmer, cold when i got home and then i was missing a stack of pancakes. This resulted in a dissatisfying experience. I will not order a large order to go again.
- Rating 1.09/11/17Our order was wrong the first time took it back and didn't receive all of our food the second time and was cold. Tried calling to get a refund but they wouldn't give a refund. We were very disappointed in our visit. Employees were very rude and didn't seem to care that they messed up our order two times.
- Rating 1.09/6/17I ordered 5 value slams and 3 kids meals. 1 kids meal was missing the pancakes, 4 of the value slams were missing the pancakes and they completely forgot the other grand slam.