Denny’s E Andy Devine Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Andy Devine Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Andy Devine Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/5/18After being on the keto diet for 3 months, I was craving a big juicy double cheese burger. I finally settled on the double cheese burger. To say that this buget smashed my cravings is an understatement. The burger was big, juicy and filling, and cooked to prefection. The only reason for 4 out of five stars is for the lack of french fries. I got my order to go and ordered on online. When I picked up my order there was only about 10 fries in the box. In my opinion that big of a burger need more fries to go with it.
- Rating 5.08/21/18I am always happy with the service I get at Denny's. The staff is so very nice.
- Rating 3.08/1/18Was ok
- Rating 5.07/3/18Online ordering is a great addition to Denny's already great service.
- Rating 5.04/10/18Good like always
- Rating 5.03/19/18I always enjoy Denny's. However, my birthday was this last weekend, on St. Patricks day, and I spent it with my family and did not go anywhere this day. I think, just like Starbucks, it would be a good idea to have a gap time for the birthday meal. 3 days to use it. Just an idea :)
- Rating 5.01/23/18Very pleased with ordering to go from Denny's. The containers for the to go orders are great and everything is hot and delicious. It was the first time I tried ordering online and it worked really well. Thanks Denny's!
- Rating 1.011/28/17When I arrived to pick up my order no employees were in the restaurant. I patiently waited 10 minutes then walked back into the kitchen area calling. I had to walk all the way into the back of the kitchen before anyone responded. When I finally got my order and returned to my vehicle the food was cold.
- Rating 1.010/30/17I was truly disappointed because this order was supposed to be delivered but something went wrong with the online order. Then I had to call for times before I got a number to cancel this order and be refunded and I'm still waiting for my refund.
- Rating 5.010/26/17The service is great and the food never fails!
- Rating 5.09/6/17Best Denny's EVER!! The ladies that work overnight at the 3300 Stockton Hill Rd. In Kingman, AZ location, are by far the best waitresses I have ever came across. They always make sure I have all the extra condiments without asking me if I need them, my order is always 100% right and cooked amazingly, it's very clean inside the Restaurant and it's super low prices!! This is my favorite place in town to eat as of right now and I don't see it changing anytime soon. Keep up the clean great service and well cooked food!!