Denny’s S Country Club
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Country Club
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Country Club
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/14/19Worse experience ever! The manager was no help and rude!
The order was not ready and the wait was ridiculous waited over 1 hr and 20 mins for a to go order for nothing. I left after the manager told me to go orders are not a priority . I need a Refund on my card that was processed online. I would give no stars if possible.
- Rating 3.012/11/18Food was fresh and service was friendly.
- Rating 4.011/28/18It was Thanksgiving Night so I expected it to be busy. Food was delicious but had to correct my order and wait a little longer than expected when I arrived for pick up.
- Rating 2.010/25/18Meal was 15 minutes later than ETA that was given to me. There was no icing on my cinnamon pancakes.
- Rating 2.09/20/18Ordered the same thing a couple weeks before and the same thing happened. I get home and find no bourbon sauce (clearly on the order receipt). Both times. In a row.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Ordering was easy. I was able to customize my order and tell them how to prepare it. The order was done on time and pickup was easy and quick.
- Rating 5.08/14/18THE online ordering tool is easu to use and the staff is always a pleasure to work woth. Hreat service.
- Rating 1.07/16/18Short staffed and the time I was given to pick my order and when it was actually done were two way different times. I was handed a bag and told that one's yours as the lady was walking away from me just to get home and realize that the order was incorrect. When I tried calling back, I was placed on hold and after 14 minutes hung up and threw my food away. I was completely disappointed in the service, food and the actions of the staff. I could understand if it were a peak time but it was 2 in the morning and the restaurant had one couple sitting down at a table.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Good visit.. good smoothie
- Rating 4.04/4/18Good food . Bad service
- Rating 3.04/3/18Have to give very specific instructions or the food is under cooked. The delivery service is dodgey, as they will sometimes take your order. Great management in these situations however.
- Rating 3.03/21/18I work overnight so I do a lot of late to go orders and never have a problem with getting what I order in a timely manner. What I do have a problem with is trying to do my order
Online, the majority of the time it will not let me and when I try to call the order in no one answers the phone.
- Rating 3.03/15/18We occasionally order delivery on Sunday morning. Always a pleasant experience, but be much more enjoyable if the order was double checked before being delivered
- Rating 5.03/15/18Great service
- Rating 5.03/15/18Very good customer service
- Rating 3.03/7/18I ordered food online and when I went to pick it up my order could not be found. I tried to approach the cashier and she snapped at me. It took at least 10 minutes to get my meal which was on the counter the whole time. Cold food, rude service, disappointed with this visit.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Love Denny’s
- Rating 5.012/12/17The food is great and the staff was friendly
- Rating 1.012/5/17Terrible experience: won’t be giving you guys anymore business I will be dining at ihop from now on
- Rating 5.012/5/17Conveniently fast with a user friendly on-line service when placing your pick-up to go order. Your freshly prepared, plentiful food is packaged well and still warm when you're ready to sit and enjoy. Definitely a service I will continue to use.