Denny’s S Power Rd
|Monday - Tuesday|
Open 24 Hours
|Wednesday||Closed on 12/12|
|Thursday||Closed on 12/13|
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
|Saturday - Sunday|
Open 24 Hours
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Power Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Power Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18Order was ready right on time excellent service!!!!
- Rating 5.010/3/18Always so nice, and very good food and efficient.
- Rating 5.09/26/18John always remembers me and makes want to keep coming back! :)
- Rating 5.09/11/18My food was very good and delivered very quickly. I would definitely recommend Denny's to anyone.
- Rating 4.09/6/18My food was hot and ready when i picked it up, staff was polite and helpful. And the food tasted great.
- Rating 4.08/28/18Accuracy of the order is getting better....have ordered MANY times and the orders have not always correct... But the food has always FANTASTIC!!! Keep up the good work!
- Rating 2.08/1/18I ordered a Cali club sandwich with fries unfortunately it wasn't too good. The sandwich was not put together correctly like they missed a step,the ingredients were good quality, There was NO dressing at all and I had asked for extra, it was VERY dry, the French fries were ice cold also I had .ordered a peanut butter banana milk shake had very little flavor to it. I was very disappointed. I had ordered one other evening for delivery( taking advantage of free delivery) and it was very good except I ordered peanut butter chocolate milkshake and although good it didn't taste like it had enough flavoring either.Also to let you know on the menu it is missing chocolate and peanut butter chocolate for the milk shakes. I had to call the restaurant to tell order. I have been a Dennys customer for many,many years in several states and I like your food and service and I will continue to be a customer unless this starts to be the norm. $23.00 is a lot of money to spend (with the tip) when it's not good.
- Rating 3.07/23/18They did not have it ready in the 25 minutes or 35 minutes promised
- Rating 4.07/11/18The food and service is usually pretty good. I just don't enjoy waiting in a line to pay because the servers never process my payment and I have to take it up front. Overall, it's fast, consistent and relaxed at a good price
- Rating 1.03/14/18Had to wait 1hr at restaurant for my food. (This was a pick up order) I live one mile away. When I got home and family started to eat right away... our food was cold. I had no salad dressing for my main entree a chicken salad. No syrup for the French toast and no coffee. Not very happy happy with their to go service. Can only imagine how long i would have to wait if i had eaten in.Response from Denny's3/14/18Thank you very much for your feedback of your recent visit to our restaurant. Your opinion is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each guest that walks through our doors. We appreciate you letting us know that our service was not what it should have been. Please reach out to us directly by phone if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back and show you why we consider ourselves one of the best restaurants of our kind in the valley!
- Rating 1.02/24/18I am disappointed that online ordering is no longer available at this location.Response from Denny's3/14/18Carol, we are very sorry that our web ordering was temporarily unavailable, but we have fixed the issue and are back online! Thanks very much for your feedback!
- Rating 4.01/17/18Fast service.
- Rating 4.01/9/18They took great care of me.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Really good breakfast
- Rating 4.010/19/17Everything was good, except I didn't receive all condiments.
- Rating 5.010/17/17First let me say that Denny's has always exceeded in delivering a good meal and a great homey atmosphere at their restaurants. But now they deliver a great meal to my home, it was hot delicious and fast, my family and I were very happy!
- Rating 5.010/10/17The waitress that gave me my order was amazing, as she recognized that my wife has a dairy allergy and she made sure the cooks were well aware.
- Rating 5.09/20/17Excellent food , most definitely recommend
- Rating 5.09/6/17Excellent food and great service
- Rating 4.08/29/17The delivery guy was great the person that I spoke to double-check on an order was not the friendliest or the most willing to give any information is quite rude. Seemed annoyed..