Denny’s E. Main
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E. Main
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E. Main
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/16/18Everything was tasty and on time
- Rating 5.09/27/18All excellent!!! Thank you !
- Rating 5.09/26/18Great food, hot, good quality
- Rating 5.09/13/18it did not start well.tried to order online and have it delivered..It was the last day for free delivery..order would not go through as you could not click on that you would be responsible for paying for the delivery!!! Son had to go pick it up..his battery died but one of your employees helped him as much she could the entire time he was stuck there!! Don't know what he would have done without her help!! Gloria Clark
- Rating 5.09/10/18Super fast. Exactly what I ordered, hot, fresh, and easy. Highly recommend Denny's on demand delivery. Will use again and again!
- Rating 5.09/5/18Great food, delivered fast, hot and on time.
- Rating 5.08/19/18all great! Online ordering, delivery service, quality of food! Thank you so much for having delivery since I am handicapped and cannot go to your restaurant any more.
- Rating 1.08/7/18When I first walked in, the guy-there was only one person apparently working the front-was getting other people’s to-go orders ready who were waiting. Not a problem, except the guy working did not even ask if I was dining in, had a to-go order, etc. He just said, “It’ll be a few minutes.”
Another guy walks in, and randomly asks for the guy working to break a $50 bill. He starts breaking the $50 before helping me.
(Not even kidding!)
When I finally did get my order after the male customers had been helped (side note: I am female), this is what I found upon returning home and looking at order, as I knew the guy working was not going to help if I checked @ the restaurant & something was amiss:
I did not get the side sauces for the appetizer. I did not receive the side for my entree. Nor did I receive any jam, jellies, etc. My friend didn’t receive the additional ingredients requested for her entree.
Note: the order was placed online.
Location of craphole service: Omaha, NE
- Rating 3.07/16/18Order was wrong. Soda was flat. Customer service was good
- Rating 1.07/3/18I have been going to this Dennys for years and I've never had a problem until now. After eating only half of my burger I ended up having food poisoning. It must have been a bad day or something but if anybody has ever had food poisoning it freaking sucks.
- Rating 4.03/20/18Everything was great except for one goof. Ordered the Gouda Prime Rib and Broccoli Skillet, got the Gouda Chicken and Broccoli Skillet. Called in and the manager at the time promised to call me back but never did. :(
- Rating 2.01/31/18The food was alright. Ordered online and it took almost an hour for my food. Still have not recieved my free grand slam offer.
- Rating 1.01/30/18Hamburger was burned. Food was cold. Awful experience!
- Rating 1.01/23/18Your ad says a free build your own Grand Slam after my first online order. I never received anything that shows I got that. Disappointing!
- Rating 1.01/17/18Customer Service was ok, I wasn't greeted when I walked in. Online estimated 20 minutes I left my home at the 20-minute mark only to wait 20 more minutes after arrival to receive the wrong order. now waiting over an hour, I was very disappointed. The best thing that came out of the deal was that I was offered to keep the order that was messed up and I did, which I ate for lunch the following day.
- Rating 1.012/28/17I ordered online and requested delivery. After an hour and ten minutes I called to see when I would receive my food and was told the delivery driver never showed up. I never was contacted and told anything. I drove to the restaurant as my son's breakfast was party of my order. When I got there, half my order was missing, the drinks weren't ready and the food was ice cold. No one even attempted to make any of the food situation right and I was given attitude when equation that I at least get my drinks since I paid for them. The manager tried to make the site delivery situation right by giving me my delivery fee back. He told me this hat happened before and he was sorry.
I had an $80.00 order and felt like I was am inconvenience to Denny's. The poor service left a very bad taste in my mouth for their establishment as well as the terribly prepared food.
- Rating 1.012/19/17Not just did it take OVER one hour to get our food, even though I was notified that it will take 20 minutes... they still messed up our order. Inexcusable for a Thursday night.
- Rating 1.012/14/17my food was cold and poor service will not be going back to this location
- Rating 2.012/12/17Had to wait for a long time after I arrived for my order to be ready. Order was incorrect, had to wait more. I was REALLY disappointed with the portions. $11 for a measly pile of spaghetti. Pasta is cheap as heck, step up your game tight wads. Or possibly make carry out orders cheaper since you get zero service with it, no drinks, no salad. It was the biggest waste of money on mediocre over priced slop I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing. I will never order take out from your establishment again. At least the servers were pleasant, it was the only good part.
- Rating 1.010/26/17My order was incorrect I was charged for milk shake and other items and they said they don't have milkshakes they said we left refund me my money I called and the lady said your order is on the way and hung up then they wouldn't even help with missing items and said it was postmates fault and postmates would refund me still no refund I will never use this service again 1st time I ordered they said they had no access to the computer so they didn't know if my order went thru and if I was charged call them back I placed the order and waited almost 27 minutes and called to check on my order and that's when I was told