Denny’s Scenic View Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Scenic View Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Scenic View Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/11/18The Page Denny’s has consistently bad service. Ordering to go by phone is nearly impossible because they don’t know how to take an order. They also don’t staff it properly. Long waits with a ton of open tables. Ranch House is our preferred option when in Page.
- Rating 4.09/25/18Food tasted great and was prepared as requested. It was ready on time. The only short coming was the sour cream for the zesty nachos was not included with the order. I did not have any at home and it is a 15 minute drive each way to the nearest Denny's, so going back for it would have meant a cold meal.
- Rating 3.04/16/18Every time I order Denny’s to go online the food is in random containers. It would benefit the company to come up with guidelines for how to plate food to go. It would also make ordering supplies for the location more predictable.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Food was hot and ready when I arrived.