Denny’s S Beeline Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Beeline Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Beeline Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/27/18Ordered Sunday night two cheese cakes a chocolate milk and strawberry shake however order was messed up I got a chocolate shake rather then a chocolate milk. Didn't say anything just dealt with it. I understand being the only one on shift at 11pm however I order each week for when I get off work. Always great service and had never had a messed up order till now. Good job for always being consistenti do enjoy my midnight meals every week.
- Rating 5.01/24/18The crew here is THE BEST. Orders are perfect, service is perfect. I love ordering from this Denny's. I have - several times, and ZERO complaints. Thank you!
- Rating 2.01/17/18They burned some of the food and didnt give us 3 of the items. The last time before I ordered I called it in and they charged me over 6 dollars for a double stack with cream and berrys. If we give in and order again if its messed up we wont order again.
- Rating 4.012/27/17I did not get my pie
- Rating 1.012/5/17Ordered 2 Loaded Breakfast Sandwiches to go and only had one ready and packaged until they reread the order at my prompting.
Then as I ate the first one I noticed it was devoid of bacon, so I finished it anyway and took the second one back for bacon. They seemed totally oblivious to the double oversight?
- Rating 5.010/30/17The food and service was good
- Rating 3.010/10/17I ordered 2 to go orders, one with food items and then the second order was just for 2 milkshakes. When we got there they had the first order but said they never received the second order. We presented our receipt and he was more than happy to make them for us. Very great service. But when I got home I noticed my apple crisp dessert was not in the bag :(
- Rating 1.09/26/17Every time I've ordered take out, there are issues. Food is wrong, food is missing, over cooked, etc. This last time when I pulled up the waitress had manged to chain smoke 3 cigarettes in the 10-15 minutes that I was sitting in my car waiting for my dinner and when I went to open the restaurant door, she put her lit cigarette on the window sill next to the door and cut me off to squeeze in the doorway before me. Then the waitress didn't include the accurate amount of ranch dressing that was requested in the order. I requested 2 ranch for each item that was ordered and when I checked the bag and saw it wasn't accurate I asked for 2 more sides of ranch. She proceeded to argue with me that she already put 2 in there and I asked her several times very nicely and offered to pay for them several times but she still kept arguing with me. I will NEVER go back to this Dennys again. I refuse to be argued with about 2 sides of ranch that I offer to pay for ontop of a $30 bill for a burger, sandwich, and an appitizer, when I work until 11pm and just want to pick up dinner for my husband and I. This was just the last time I will knowingly go to a place that I know the food & service is worse than fast food but costs 3 times as much. I'll go to McDonald's from now on...they have better food and service compared to Payson's Dennys.