Denny’s NW Grand Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s NW Grand Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s NW Grand Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/10/18everything was great except that order was not ready when we got there.
- Rating 4.08/28/18all was good except that I requested cheese on my burger and didn't get it and there were very little fries added, and the fries that I did get were old.
The burger was very good.
- Rating 3.08/21/18I give 3 stars because my order was not ready when I arrived to pick it up it was not even received making me run a little late for work .
But food was good, and customer service was great. Hostess was very apologetic
- Rating 5.08/7/18They food is always fantastic. The staff is just a delight to have. I never have an issue at Dennys whenever i go and i will return again and again because i find dennys to be so awesome.
- Rating 5.07/31/18It was great. Driver was fast and quick. Food was good. Burger was a little cold but not sure that can be helped.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Everything was good. Order awaiting when I arrived to pick up. Only thing that is a disappointment is that there is NO WHERE online ordering to enter the AARP card to get discount. We use it when we go into restaurant but disappointed that we can't use with online order.
- Rating 2.04/9/18When I arrive to the store your restaurant was closed due to the fact you had someone call out sick. My order had not been received by the restaurant when I had arrived 30 minutes after placing an order. This caused me to wait an additional 20 minutes at first they weren't even going to go and take the order no I showed them the payment had already been taken. Truly not sure if I would do it again but we shall see.
- Rating 5.04/3/18The order was ready quickly and the server who waited on me made sure I had everything I needed to enjoy my meal-syrup,etc.
- Rating 3.04/3/18I have never really had a a problem with this Denny's but this time my carrots wasn't cooked all the way in my slow cook pot roast I asked the waitress what kind of bread came with it she told me they put garlic bread on a bottom so I didn't change it but when I got there to garlic bread was in
the bag so I had to have her to give me a different bread because I really didn't want the garlic bread but carrots where still hard
- Rating 5.03/28/18Always good food at this location. Quick and made as ordered.
- Rating 5.03/6/18The food was amazing!! We ordered our dinner online and it was ready so quick by the time we got there it was all ready to go. Came with lots of utensils and bread and the food was amazing! definitely ordering from this location again.
- Rating 5.02/27/18We love dennys. Never takes long to receive food and always good😁
- Rating 5.01/23/18I have to admit I haven't eaten at Denny's in quite a while, but when you got a hankering for pancakes sometimes you take a chance. We decided to order take out, I downloaded the app, everything went fairly smooth. We picked up the food, and brought it back home. To our surprise it really exceeded our expectations. The meals were prepared correctly overmedium eggs , scrambled, the packaging was very nice and clean, kept everything separated. The portions were great, and it tasted great. The coffee and orange juice were also very good. Let's just say when we get another pancake craving we now have a goto place!
- Rating 5.012/22/17Good job!!!
- Rating 5.012/3/17I love the online ordering option. My last visit I had a large order. The server kindly helped me out to the car. My order is always correct and server always cordial.
- Rating 4.010/27/17Food is always as expected. Quick and easy.
- Rating 3.010/26/17Although it was convenient to order online and have the food delivered, it was cold when it arrived.
- Rating 1.010/26/17I find it so odd that I continue to receive requests for feedback when I have requested countless times that my issue be resolved and my money refunded. Your manager refused to have a civil conversation and cursed me out and hung up on me.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Great customer service
- Rating 5.09/7/17Everything was awesome and ready they just finished bagging it to go as I walked through the door.Excellent