Denny’s W Bell Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Bell Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Bell Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/3/18I ordered pick up through the website for the first time and the food was excellent like always, however a new rule or policy at this location was inconveniencing. I was asked to take my food outside of the to go bag at the register and make sure my order was correct. I was confused by the request and was handed a pen and told to sign off next to my items. The gentleman at the register apologized and stated it's a new rule they need to make guests initial next to the item once I have verified that my order was correct. I haven't ordered or been to Denny's in a while so I was just dissatisfied with that rule. I already paid so I was just expecting to be in and out. Now I'm needing to take my food out of the bag at the register and open it up and check my order. I lose faith in the company because typically a line chef or at least a waitress should be checking the food before placing it on a table or in a container for pick up. My food was correct and my side or ranch was in the bag as well. I lost faith in this establishment when I needed to double check before leaving the store if they did there job correct.
- Rating 5.010/3/18The food was good and delivered in a timely manner
- Rating 1.09/25/18This was a joke. We online ordered and go in at our time to pick up and I go in and she stated to me that they didn't see the order until then and asked me to wait another 20 min. Wait another 20 min. Food still not done.. I wait a other 15 minutes and complain about the time I spent there. First i get 20% off my next order, what a joke second I get a full refund.. I get home to eat my food and my children's pancakes were burnt, the scrambled eggs tasted like rubber. My husbands sandwich was literally just thrown in the box and my food was just disgusting!!!!!!!! Glad it was free, never ordering from there again.
- Rating 5.09/10/18GREAT FOOD, GREAT SERVICE
- Rating 5.07/3/18Love the souvenir cups - our favorite breakfast spot!Response from Denny's7/7/18Thanks for the good words please come back and see us. Lisa GM Denny's
- Rating 2.06/26/18This is about the 4th time o try ordering from you guys and it wasnt delivered.Response from Denny's6/30/18Who are you trying to order from? I'm the GM and would like to help you figure this out.
- Rating 4.06/22/18Didn't check the order before I left, they forgot the toast! Toast and extra gravey were the only additions too, two simple slam orders!
How do you mess up something that simple?
- Rating 4.04/16/18Online ordering was easy. Only had to wait a few extra minutes for food.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Always nice and helpful
- Rating 2.03/19/18Food was cold even though I showed up on time...kids food was missing even though it was on the receipt.Response from Denny's3/21/18I'm sorry to hear that your experience was not satisfactory. Please feel free to contact us here at 623-486-8505. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience further.
- Rating 1.03/6/18The staff was very friendly, however my experience was horrible.
We place an online order at 10:39, I arrived there around 10:50ish they couldn’t find it and told me they will process it right away, well at 11:20 my order was not ready yet and I had to leave, I asked the manager to refund my money since they couldn’t fulfill the order, which is ridiculous since it was 2 stacks of pancakes, eggs and hash browns.
I guess I need to realize that unless I have over 1hr to sit doing nothing just waiting for a small order I should not order at Denny’s. This is the second time it happens, the other time at a different location, which just tells me is more than the place being busy.
- Rating 5.03/6/18The service has been great. I am handicapped and can't go out of the house so this delivery service allows me to still have Denny's.
- Rating 2.02/27/18No one checks printer, order doesn’t get started until I arrive and say that I’m there for a pickup. 2nd time this has happened. Food was fine, just made me late to work
- Rating 2.02/27/18Food was cold, they forgot the toast. I feel like it’s hard to trust anyone anymore to get things correct.
- Rating 2.010/26/17Order was not even started when we went to pick up. Yes, it was the pick up time given when we placed the order. Then they forgot the pancakes in our order. Disappointing service but food was normal Denny's food.
- Rating 2.09/25/17The food was cold granted we had take out, the hash browns seemed to be straight from the bag without being heated. The sunny side up egg was cooked just enough to whiten the bottom of the egg leaving the top completely uncooked. The chicken sausage was the size of my pinky and to charge for something so small is outrageous. The Denny's on Camelback and 99th Ave gives you a full sized sausage.
- Rating 4.09/5/17Food and service was good. Only feedback to improve is give a more accurate pick up times. It seemed that the food had been sitting there for awhile. Besides that everything was good. I was happy all items were included to eat the meal (forks, napkins, syrup, etc.)
- Rating 1.09/5/17I walked in to pick up my online order, which has to be paid for before it will be placed. First, they tried telling me that I didn't place any order, then they turned around and I said is that it on the counter, they proceeded to say yes but no apology, then tried telling me that I hadn't paid for it, so I had to show them my bank account online so they could see that I was charged. I will not be returning if that is the kind of service I will receive.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Great service. Order was ready and hot everytime. App is very easy to use