Denny’s W Bethany Home
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Bethany Home
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Bethany Home
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.07/3/18We ordered breakfast slams. The food arrived on time and was hot and delicious!! I was VERY pleased.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Fast service and on point with timing
- Rating 5.06/26/18Second time ordering and everything has been great both times. Food ready when I get there and fresh.
- Rating 5.06/23/18I love ordering online, and when I get to Denny's my order is always ready and correct! I have ordered takeout from other places and I get home only to find out I'm missing some part of the meal. I'm confident each time I order at Denny's my order is correct! Awesome job folks!!!!
- Rating 3.04/17/18I had missed the eggs on one of mi plates, and no dinneing utensils were found.
- Rating 4.04/16/18The place is always full (meaning that the food is great) so the wait is always a little longer than usual. Had to wait a couple minutes to pick up my online order. Some of my food was a little cold but my pancakes were great as always!
- Rating 1.04/10/18Cold food. Missing utensils no butter for pancakws.
- Rating 1.03/19/18We placed two orders. 1 was completely wrong. I think we got someone else's order.
- Rating 4.03/19/18👍
- Rating 1.03/6/18I ordered online. When arrived at the location my husband was told they did not have what I ordered in stock. Puzzled as of to why they wouldn't call and let us know my husband was calm and told them to just cancel the order as they only had one of the items. The order was canceled but our card was still charged. I called to get a refund and was told they would do it that day. It has been a week and I have yet to receive my money back.
- Rating 1.01/30/18I can't believe the service I got with them they delivered my food really cold the only thing I was hot warm for that matter was the sauce spaghetti sauce I can't believe Dennys did me like that and I paid 30 bucks for it no I don't give you guys a good rating
- Rating 5.01/2/18Online order is nice, I like the food and prices, overall very nice.
- Rating 5.012/28/17It was sooo yummy
- Rating 3.012/27/17Ordering online was not working for us. Waited same amount of time for food just like we would do if would have ordered it there.
- Rating 2.012/27/17My food was lukewarm and my shake was melting. This is not the first time but every time I order.
- Rating 1.012/12/17the free pie was freezer burned and the chicken wasn't good on the salads
- Rating 4.011/30/17Love the food and the connection with people there
- Rating 1.011/20/17My food was cold. And the eggs were burnt on th bottom and not finished on top.
- Rating 1.011/6/17horrible service this time, the food wasnt in the right container and they only give it in one plastic bag, and so that it could fit, they pushed the recipients, which cause the food to come out of the recipient...
- Rating 4.010/2/17I like Denny's but when ordering online, the food is always lukewarm and melting.