Denny’s E Cactus Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Cactus Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Cactus Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/29/18This was truly a great experience start to finish and will do this again without hesitation.
- Rating 3.07/12/18Nice remodel. The place runs a skeleton crew all the time. The servers are to much in a hurry to be personable or even friendly to the customers. If u want to purchase any additional items or need anything , you have to wait to get his /hers attention the next time they run by.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Easy to order, and pick up was a breeze. Actually it was cheaper through the app then in the restuarant. Best pancakes in all the land!
- Rating 5.06/26/18The food was great and it was great service.
- Rating 5.03/14/18I placed a large online order the evening before. It was ready on time and staff was pleasant.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I am so sorry to report, that the hash browns were overcooked and crispy almost burnt and the breakfast sandwich was not cooked enough, no butter on the bread, it did not appear as on menu.
- Rating 5.01/24/18I love Denny's
- Rating 5.01/17/18The food and service was excellent, as it ALWAYS is at this location. The food is consistently delicious, good temperature, and good proportions.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Adam the Manager is very pleasant.
I like renovation on Cactus and Cave Creek, Phoenix, AZ.
- Rating 4.01/9/18I always enjoys the food from Denny's; it's always hot and tastes great. I would have give 5 fives for my last order however they forgot one of the sides. Otherwise everything was cooked exactly as indicated and served hot.
- Rating 4.012/5/17The food arrived hot and was delicious; the pot roast melted in mouth and the sirloin steak was better in texture and taste than some expensive steak house restaurants. I would have given 5 stars but the website was a little difficult to browse when you're not sure what you want, as it is broken down into different sections.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Just love Denny's. Always have.