featuring fresh, never frozen blackberries.
Denny’s N 51st Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N 51st Ave
Free Grand Slam®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N 51st Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to relax and enjoy good, hearty meals at reasonable prices. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Denny’s serves breakfast favorites around the clock as well as hand-pressed 100% beef burgers, homestyle dinners and other classic diner fare. So stop by Denny's at 4120 N 51st Ave for all of your diner favorites!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/10/16Great food and great service.... Daughter loves this place.Response from Denny's11/26/16Thank you for dining with us, Joseph!
- Rating 1.010/29/16I went to your establishment for my birthday last year , and was left at the counter waiting to be waited on for over 15 mins.Which is why I did not go back there this year and never will again...Thank you
- Rating 4.010/28/16I took my Grand daughter for her birthday but her kids menu was not covered, but everything was nice. Birthday Song She Enjoyed. Thank You
- Rating 4.010/27/16The service was excellent.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks Cheryl!
- Rating 3.010/27/16I loved the waiter and the service was great as always, but I ordered something to go it was the Club Sandwich and fries. The waiter said they ran out of containers and only had containers but no matching lid. She put it in a bag and told me to be careful because she did not want the food to fall out on me. I just think a well known establishment should never run out of containers for it's customers. By the time I got home and looked at my sandwich it was so messed up I just threw it away. I felt ripped off! This really aggravated me. I would like a refund or discount the next time I visit with my boyfriend. We love this place and go about every couple of months. I have even celebrated my birthday there and had the best service on that day. We just want someone to care enough to discount our next bill because no one wants to pay for nothing and that's what I did.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Love Denny's Always & Forever, Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner!Response from Denny's11/18/16And we love you, Beatriz! Thanks for being such a loyal customer!