Denny’s N 51st Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N 51st Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N 51st Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/17/19Everything I ordered was in the bag. No problems it wasn't ready at the time the email said but it only took a couple minutes when I walked in the Denny's.
- Rating 3.012/5/18Order wasn’t all complete and food wasn’t what I expected it
- Rating 4.010/30/18The people that work there are very nice, however they always take a long time to bring out the order and something is always wrong with the order.
- Rating 5.010/30/18The food was fantastic and the delivery was right on time, but the driver was a little bit rude and didn't say a word to us.
- Rating 5.010/16/18food was hot, staff was very friendly and helpful!
- Rating 1.09/25/18The first time I ordered a fried cheese melt to go, they forgot my mozzarella sticks in the sandwich. The second time around (a couple of weeks afterwards), they forgot the marinara sauce. It doesn't seem like a big deal, but it's part of the meal.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Very fast service and waitress impressed me by remembering order from memory without writing it down. =O
- Rating 5.09/11/18So quick got there food was great and already waiting for me so convenient. Thank you
- Rating 1.08/28/18I ordered a fried cheese melt to go and made the mistake of not checking the order before I left the restaurant. There were no mozzarella sticks in my sandwich, I got a regular grilled cheese.
- Rating 5.08/28/18always great customer service.
- Rating 4.08/9/18one item from my order was missing.
- Rating 1.07/23/18I ordered online and when I got to the restaurant I was told by order wasnt ready yet, that was okay. I ended up waiting 15 additional minutes to end up waiting 34+ minutes before the staff realized nobody had started on my order. Finally once someone asked me again what I order they started making my food. I ordered a $10 salad and a order of the bacon cheese tots. When they handed me my order I looked at it and only saw a small side salad and the 8 piece tots were in a really big to go box. I told the staff I paid $10 for the Cobb salad and not a side salad so then they took my order back and had to remake it. They did offer me a free drink after I sat there for 40 minutes. I'm never returning to this location nor submitting an online order with Dennys again. This location needs some organizational help.
- Rating 2.07/16/18I order a regular salad and a Cobb salad with blue cheese which I didn't receive. I recieved 2 regular salads. And I paid the price for a Cobb salad. Most of the time my order is correct.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Tried online ordering twice already, good experiences so far.
- Rating 5.07/11/18It was great!
- Rating 2.06/26/18I got there to pick up food and they couldnt find my order
- Rating 4.06/26/18Food ready on time
- Rating 5.04/4/18The service was excellent and the food was fresh and good
- Rating 2.04/3/18I was happy that my food was ready when I arrived.but missed several things for instance no syrup and butter no utensils . Forgot my juice and coffee. So I had to come back for that.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Always efficient and easy to order