Denny’s N 75th Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N 75th Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N 75th Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.03/26/18My order was given to another person before I picked it up so I had to wait while my order was remade.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Ordering process was great. however uponing arriving I waited an additional 20minutes. I was not happy and caught the attention of a 2nd employee who noticed what was happening and assisted me.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Our food was ready in the time estimated and it was so delicious!
- Rating 1.02/27/18I will not use the order online option with this location ever again. I arrived at my designated pick up time and asked the staff member at the register if my order was ready. She responded that she would go check, she walked away and started helping the hostess by seating customers, she then walked over and started clearing tables. I stood there 20 more minutes until another young guy came up and asked me what I was waiting on, my order was sitting on the counter the entire time.
- Rating 5.01/23/18service was great
- Rating 2.012/27/17Denny’s is a horribly slow industry that isn’t interested in training their employees past initial hire for anything than what they were hired to do. Maybe if they were they would be motivated to do something else in the company and acquire job skills. This doesn’t happen and it’s very stodgy and slow and takes forever to get an order out even though there are 20 people working.
- Rating 1.012/19/17The ABSOLUTE WORST service I have ever experienced at a Denny's! I will never be going back to that location again. I waited for 30 mins at the counter with no recognition, finally decided to place my order online to get service and then listened while my order was delayed.it was horrid!! I tweeted about my terrible experience!? Never again Denny's!!
- Rating 3.012/5/17To be honest the food is always good, but I come here a lot & order online there is always something missing & it’s usually to busy to come back & wait!
- Rating 2.012/5/17I ordered my breakfast in advance. When I arrived, my order was not placed in and I had to wait the 20 minutes I already had to wait for my food to be ready. The upside? At least the food tasted good.
- Rating 4.011/20/17Order online.. Food was good staff was friendly and fast
- Rating 5.011/20/17Good service
- Rating 4.09/19/17Pretty good service
- Rating 5.08/17/17The food is very good and the delivery drivers are polite and friendly.