Denny’s W Deer Valley Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Deer Valley Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Deer Valley Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/5/18Did the take out pumpkin pancake special with eggs and bacon. Everything was flavorful and cooked to order. Take service was friendly and fast.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Great service and food
- Rating 4.011/28/18The service and food was really good, except for the following: 1) the cashier touched the end of the tongs (that touches food) when showing they were included. 2) There was plenty of turkey and broccoli, but hardly any stuffing and low potatoes. 3) It stinks that I could not use my AARP discount online. 4) There was no place to sign for a tip and I didn't have any money with me (need a way to be able to tip for the order).
- Rating 1.011/13/18forgot my pie when door dash was in store
- Rating 3.010/31/18The food was good, but it was barely warm when I picked it up. I had to reheat it when I got home. I was only 5 minutes later than my pick up time so I would think my food would be still be hot.
- Rating 5.010/30/18We love this Denny's a lot! The people are great and always good about getting our orders out ASAP.
- Rating 2.010/5/18I have now ordered Denny's delivery about 5 times. I order the house salad without chicken each time. The first three times I ordered they made the big salad in the container that they use for meals with separators. That is worth $6.29, but the last two times they sent me these little side salads still charging me $6.29!! I called, the first time they offered 25% off my next meal when I come in, the second time they refunded me. That is all fine and good, but now I am weary of ordering the delivery seeing as how whoever is making the salads does not know what they are doing. I even put in capital letters on the order to make sure it was the big salad. Oh well, guess I will have to get delivery from somewhere else. Sometimes I just don't feel like driving to go get something
- Rating 5.010/3/18Staff is accommodating and the Wild Caught Salmon is a great choice for a health conscious pescatarian.
- Rating 5.010/3/18Food was fresh and tasted good. The packaging was impressive and all utensils and condiments were included. We were very satisfied.
- Rating 5.09/20/18My family have enjoyed there food for years.
- Rating 1.09/20/18Some of the food that we ordered was not thoroughly cooked. Unfortunately I will not be returning.
- Rating 4.09/11/18Placed online order for pickup, I was 5 mins past pick up time but my order had not even been put together yet. Took another 15 mins and then had to notify of missing item. Food good other than this delay.
- Rating 3.09/6/18My meal was not cooked until I arrived. No apology, I had to ask for a drink while I waited. Food was great though.
- Rating 5.07/23/18YUMMY!
- Rating 1.07/11/18The lady who took my order needs to work on her customer service
- Rating 1.07/4/18Worst dinning experience of my life. Did an online order and once I arrived at the restaurant I was told my order was not ready yet. 20 minutes later we get asked what number we called to order when I specifically said I had a online order when I arrived. Turns out they hadn’t even started making the order, they didn’t even know what our order was. Which they should have asked when we arrived instead of having us sit there for 20minutes before saying something. What is the purpose of having a online order option if you are not going to be monitoring or paying attention to the orders being submitted. What I thought was going to be an easy pick up 3 minutes or less turned into a 40munute wait for food that was promised at a certain time.
- Rating 1.06/26/18The lady who rang me up was a bit rude. My order was wrong. Spoke to the manager and still didn't get anything but a sorry. Will not go again.
- Rating 5.04/3/18We frequently eat at this Denny's and we love the food and the help!
- Rating 1.03/21/18Terrible! The online ordering is very limiting to what can be purchased. However, when calling in an order, there is attitude about it - and I was asked why can't I just order online? Because my selections don't exist online - like pancake hush-puppies - and customizing orders is impossible - for instance - we like our hashbrowns with onions and gravy - but can't order that way on line. Food was paid for online - and was supposed to be ready at 5:45. Husband had to wait almost 20 minutes (6:05) before order was ready. He was told it takes 15 minutes for the store to receive the order from online - so the time calculation was wrong - well, that's a problem!!! Pancakes were burned and eggs were cold - we live 1.5 miles from the location - couldn't have gotten cold in that 5 min. drive. Neither of the Denny's locations near our home have good wait staff - with the exception of 1 or 2 waiters that work week days.
Haven't had good experiences with take-out orders - they don't care- yet we tip as though we were eating in - how sad.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Always professional and food is available in time.