Denny’s W. Carefree
|Monday - Friday|
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
|Saturday - Sunday|
Open 24 Hours
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Carefree
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Carefree
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/15/19One start is the lowest rating I can give. The service at this Dennys was subpar when I went in to pick up my order. I was told my food was to be ready in 20 min when I ordered online, when I finally got my food it was 45 min after the fact. When we got home with our food expecting a warm tasty breakfast we got just the opposite. All of our food was ice cold and mind you we only live a quarter mile from the restaurant.The presentation was garbage and the quality of the food was horrible. I've seen better breakfasts come from McDonalds versus what we got. The eggs weren't made the way we ordered, the hashbrowns were soggy, and the bacon we got also the side of bacon we ordered extra was pathetic! The pieces of bacon were so small it was more like an order of bacon bits! I was so disappointed with our food that half of it got thrown away! The only thing this Dennys got partially right was the order, I will probably never go back to this Dennys again.
- Rating 4.011/28/18The food was great but one thing was missing so had to go back to get it.
- Rating 1.011/8/18It took over an hour to receive my order and it would have been longer if I hadn't called the location it was coming from. How long does it take to make chicken strips and fries and deliver it literally 1/10th of mile away? Once I did get the order I realized it was wrong and missing items.
- Rating 1.011/6/18I have been coming here for 9years, the service has gone down. My take out order was not on time, I order of hashbrowns was missing, the other was cold. I don't like paying for things that I don't receive. Please go back to checking each order. Thanks.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Fast friendly service. The food is always amazing!
- Rating 3.07/31/18They forgot our chocolate chip pancakes!
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great food
- Rating 5.04/3/18Food and service is great!
- Rating 5.03/14/18They were very busy but our server was a delight and we received our meal hot
- Rating 1.03/6/18Absolutley horrible service for take out. ordered a large take out order online said it would be ready in 20 minutes i gave and extra 10 minutes because history with ordering here i do that. Once i got there I waited over 45 minutes i kept telling the GM and the server that my food was on the counter and just needed to be bagged up the GM kept insisting that it was not our food I told her i want my money back to forget the order she said no then i watched her put the food that was sitting on the counter for almost an hour put it in a bag and gave me the order. She refused a refund and i left the restaurant with ice cold food and missing items and i immediately put in the trash at home.
- Rating 5.02/21/18The restaurant is very good, the service is excellent, the service staff is super attentive, and the food is perfect at all times.
- Rating 1.01/30/18The food was good and all I was just disappointed that it wasn't ready at the time it said it would be ready and also the man that ended up giving me my food put his hands in the trays to "check" with me.to make sure it's there . If you want to put your hands in my plate , please wear gloves or something , please.
- Rating 5.01/23/18I always have a good experience with this Dennys. Awesome employees, consistent food. They are the best Denny's around.
- Rating 3.01/23/18There was a problem using the Denny's app to place the order. When I selected pancakes for the order, it wouldn't let me not order a mix-in or topping before continuing. I was using a Samsung tablet with the app.
- Rating 3.01/17/18Online order- was told it would be ready in 20 minutes. Got there in under 10 minutes. Food was cold.
- Rating 1.01/9/18I waited over 15 minutes to get my food when I was there at the time I was supposed to pick it up.
- Rating 3.011/28/17I did not receive various items from my online order.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Excellent service! the whole staff seemed to be doing a great job and very helpful. this is a direct result of good management and is fantastic every time I work with her. I don't have her name, but she is a newer manager and very good at her job.
- Rating 3.09/5/17Nobody acknowledges me for 6 minutes #1
#2 it seems like only certain people are in charge of Internet Orders so other employees don't want to deal with you.
#3 they once again forgot my extra fry order, so I had to intervine...