Denny’s W. Carefree
|Monday - Friday|
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
|Saturday - Sunday|
Open 24 Hours
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Carefree
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Carefree
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.07/31/18They forgot our chocolate chip pancakes!
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great food
- Rating 5.04/3/18Food and service is great!
- Rating 5.03/14/18They were very busy but our server was a delight and we received our meal hot
- Rating 1.03/6/18Absolutley horrible service for take out. ordered a large take out order online said it would be ready in 20 minutes i gave and extra 10 minutes because history with ordering here i do that. Once i got there I waited over 45 minutes i kept telling the GM and the server that my food was on the counter and just needed to be bagged up the GM kept insisting that it was not our food I told her i want my money back to forget the order she said no then i watched her put the food that was sitting on the counter for almost an hour put it in a bag and gave me the order. She refused a refund and i left the restaurant with ice cold food and missing items and i immediately put in the trash at home.
- Rating 5.02/21/18The restaurant is very good, the service is excellent, the service staff is super attentive, and the food is perfect at all times.
- Rating 1.01/30/18The food was good and all I was just disappointed that it wasn't ready at the time it said it would be ready and also the man that ended up giving me my food put his hands in the trays to "check" with me.to make sure it's there . If you want to put your hands in my plate , please wear gloves or something , please.
- Rating 5.01/23/18I always have a good experience with this Dennys. Awesome employees, consistent food. They are the best Denny's around.
- Rating 3.01/23/18There was a problem using the Denny's app to place the order. When I selected pancakes for the order, it wouldn't let me not order a mix-in or topping before continuing. I was using a Samsung tablet with the app.
- Rating 3.01/17/18Online order- was told it would be ready in 20 minutes. Got there in under 10 minutes. Food was cold.
- Rating 1.01/9/18I waited over 15 minutes to get my food when I was there at the time I was supposed to pick it up.
- Rating 3.011/28/17I did not receive various items from my online order.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Excellent service! the whole staff seemed to be doing a great job and very helpful. this is a direct result of good management and is fantastic every time I work with her. I don't have her name, but she is a newer manager and very good at her job.
- Rating 3.09/5/17Nobody acknowledges me for 6 minutes #1
#2 it seems like only certain people are in charge of Internet Orders so other employees don't want to deal with you.
#3 they once again forgot my extra fry order, so I had to intervine...