Denny’s West Latham
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West Latham
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West Latham
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.08/6/18Order Dennys on Demand two times. Dinner had missing items and the breakfast the following morning never arrived after waiting 1.5 hours. The portions of the dinner that we actually received were good...
- Rating 5.07/23/18Best Dennys in west Phoenix
- Rating 1.07/23/18Worst experience ever. Place was closed and had to come back mid day for food
- Rating 1.07/17/18Never again will i order take out from this restaurant , while my order said it would be ready in 20 mins i still had to wait another 20 mins when i got there because they said they were waiting on pancakes so when i received my order everything was cold except my pancakes and the hostess was so rude practically threw the bag of food at me , I wasn't to upset with her she was so busy the only one working up front and there was a line waiting to be seated and a line forming to pay so her having to keep checking on my food was an inconvenience .
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great service and great food
- Rating 5.07/3/18This is my favorite Dennys!
- Rating 5.06/20/18When I went there to pick up my order it was hot and ready. The staff that helped me were very friendly; observing them with other customers everyone got the same treatment. Thank you morning crew for helping to make my dad's father's day breakfast wonderful.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great food at this location!
- Rating 5.04/16/18Fast but fresh
- Rating 2.03/6/18When I went to pick up my order from there. My food was on the floor. I asked the girl why would they put someones food on the floor, her response was "it's in a bag" with an attitude. They also forgot my bacon and my toast with my order .
- Rating 5.01/10/18Great experience. Fast delivery and polite driver. All food ordered was received and still very warm. Will order again.
- Rating 5.01/10/18Food was ready on time. Will use again.
- Rating 2.01/9/18My order was ready on time which was great but it was not correct. Mushrooms were added to the eggs and I don't know why. I had also made a side not to add hashbrowns and they were not added.
- Rating 4.01/3/18Always a good service
- Rating 5.012/12/17We are very pleased with Denny’s we have never had a bad experience and we have been loyal patrons for a very long time thumbs up Denny’s bob and Tina segura 5 stars
- Rating 1.011/29/17Services was horrible for pick up orders. I arrived a few minutes before the estimated time (11:08am) my order was to be ready. I let the girl at the front know I was there for a pick up order with all my order info. 11:20am I asked about my order and was told, “it’s about ready, just needed boxed up.” 11:35am ask a gentlemen about my order if it was boxed, he went back and come back with the same answer as the lady before him that is still “needed to be boxed.” 11:39am the gentlemen came out with my order. Breakfast sandwich looked like it was just tossed in he box (had to put the sandwich together myself) and my skillet order was so small I asked the next employee (older man) running the front desk if this was exceptable. He looked at my order and said sorry we are real busy trying to seat people and that the skillet looks like that because it was not on a skillet pan. Also mentioned my food was cold already and all I was told is I would have to wait until he got people seated first before he would take my food back. At this point I just left with my food because anyone in my place would not have stayed there about 20-30 minutes more especially with their willingly attitude to fix my order. The whole time i was there and looked at it seemed they didn’t worry about, “ohh let me check their order,” or “let me fix this order right away.” I was just brushed off. Definitely won’t be ordering from this location or even consider to eat their. There’s another Denny’s location not too far I may just go from now on.
- Rating 1.011/28/17this place is a joke been here multiple times and 3 times in a row they forget to give me my toast and I always call them to speak with manger but seems like he us never there
- Rating 5.010/17/17The food was just as good as if we were dining in.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Ordered online and my meal was ready when it was supposed to be tasted great no problem
- Rating 1.08/28/17Horrible Service !!! I ordered on line. Waited 20 min. Went inside asked for my order. I was told it would be another 15 min. (She never went and checked). 15 min later I asked for the status of my order. Then then grabbed menus and sat people down to a table. 15 min later I got my food. And it was cold! Tasted like it was under a heat lamp for a long time.. NEVER AGAIN!!!