Denny’s E Mayo Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Mayo Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Mayo Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/14/18I am usually very pleased with the food/ delivery when I order a weeknight breakfast or dinner for my family. This last time I was a little less than thrilled. I ordered a super bird and added avocado but the avocado was not fresh. My sons hamburger bottom bun was disintegrated due to wetness/grease. This I can understand to a point as we are ordering delivery so the bread will get soggy as it sits in the container but maybe timing was a little off this time due to deliver issues or what have you. And they forgot my drink. I will give them another chance since they are usually spot on, but I am a bit hesitant.
- Rating 2.010/9/18I have ordered from here a few times and when I do something goes wrong.
The burger was bland and had no seasoning
- Rating 5.010/9/18I love my Denny's Breakfast any time of the day!!!!
- Rating 4.09/25/18The food was accurate unfortunately I did not receive butter or flatware.
The time before there was no syrup this time it was present but the other items weren’t. It seems that the condiments are over looked at this location.
- Rating 3.09/20/18No jam for the English muffin
- Rating 3.08/28/18Food was good. I had 2 issues with the visit.
1. Long wait just to pick up food that was ordered online. Same line had people waiting to be seated and same line to pick up food ordered online.
2. I ordered strawberry pancake from the kids menu. Neither the strawberry was with the meal neither the poppin drizzle nor the strawberry sauce. Totally eliminated ! And i paid a dollar extra for this order.
- Rating 5.08/21/18Great food, great service I will go there again.
- Rating 5.08/9/18Meals are ready each time go to get them.
- Rating 1.07/16/18We ordered online to pick up. It was a 5 item order and when it was picked up, only 3 items were given to us. We got all the way home to find this out and call back to the store. It was disappointing but the lack of apology is more disappointment.
- Rating 4.06/26/18Super slam ordered to-go . food is good
- Rating 4.06/26/18The food was excellent but trying to get the food and ALL the items that we ordered was a bit of a hassle. The restaurant wasn't very busy and had plenty of staff. Didn't seem like the staff knew exactly who was doing what. Also, confirm that you give the person everything they ordered before just walking away. Otherwise food was great!!1
- Rating 1.03/19/18I ordered two breakfast sandwiches on the website neither came with bacon that was supposed to be on them highly disappointed.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Forgot to give the person who picked up our order our coffee and orange juice.
- Rating 1.02/21/18Absolutely terrible. Online ordering allowed me and 2 of my coworkers to order and said that the store was open. Drove down there and found a notice on the door that it was closed for cleaning, yet our credit cards were already charged online less than 30 minutes prior. Called the store after the CC charge posted a few days later to ask for a refund as I did not receive my food. No manager was present, I was asked to call back between 8-5 as they could not refund without a manager. I informed them that I work third shift and am not awake between those hours, they were unable to help me. I had to file a chargeback request with American Express, who was great and gave me a full refund with no hassle.
- Rating 3.02/20/18Website doesn't allow you to modify the pick up time for a completed order that I'd placed around 11am. I realized that and called the restaurant that my 6:45 pick up should have been for 6:15 pm. I was told it wouldn't be a problem getting my order earlier, just to show the evening manager my paid receipt on my phone. I arrived at the restaurant at 5:45 pm. Was told to have a seat and she'd be with me shortly. 20 minutes later she came and got my order information. Guess when my order was ready - 6:45 PM! no complaints about the food, but think the website needs to be able to make adjustments, especially when the order is placed so far in advance.
- Rating 2.012/21/17Several items were missing from our to go order.
- Rating 5.012/20/17Great timing.
- Rating 1.010/20/17App says delivery and stores do not offer it
- Rating 5.010/11/17Great service. The over night chef is very friendly and personable.
- Rating 1.010/2/17I would rather leave zero stars. My food was cold when I got home (I live across the street) and not one person confirmed my pick up order. The waffles were soggy and cold. We put it all the the trash and went to a different place. Will never eat here agian.