Denny’s E Mayo Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Mayo Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Mayo Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/17/19Good food, but we didn't get one of our hash brown orders.
- Rating 2.012/11/18Not good
- Rating 3.011/14/18I am usually very pleased with the food/ delivery when I order a weeknight breakfast or dinner for my family. This last time I was a little less than thrilled. I ordered a super bird and added avocado but the avocado was not fresh. My sons hamburger bottom bun was disintegrated due to wetness/grease. This I can understand to a point as we are ordering delivery so the bread will get soggy as it sits in the container but maybe timing was a little off this time due to deliver issues or what have you. And they forgot my drink. I will give them another chance since they are usually spot on, but I am a bit hesitant.
- Rating 2.010/9/18I have ordered from here a few times and when I do something goes wrong.
The burger was bland and had no seasoning
- Rating 5.010/9/18I love my Denny's Breakfast any time of the day!!!!
- Rating 4.09/25/18The food was accurate unfortunately I did not receive butter or flatware.
The time before there was no syrup this time it was present but the other items weren’t. It seems that the condiments are over looked at this location.
- Rating 3.09/20/18No jam for the English muffin
- Rating 3.08/28/18Food was good. I had 2 issues with the visit.
1. Long wait just to pick up food that was ordered online. Same line had people waiting to be seated and same line to pick up food ordered online.
2. I ordered strawberry pancake from the kids menu. Neither the strawberry was with the meal neither the poppin drizzle nor the strawberry sauce. Totally eliminated ! And i paid a dollar extra for this order.
- Rating 5.08/21/18Great food, great service I will go there again.
- Rating 5.08/9/18Meals are ready each time go to get them.
- Rating 1.07/16/18We ordered online to pick up. It was a 5 item order and when it was picked up, only 3 items were given to us. We got all the way home to find this out and call back to the store. It was disappointing but the lack of apology is more disappointment.
- Rating 4.06/26/18Super slam ordered to-go . food is good
- Rating 4.06/26/18The food was excellent but trying to get the food and ALL the items that we ordered was a bit of a hassle. The restaurant wasn't very busy and had plenty of staff. Didn't seem like the staff knew exactly who was doing what. Also, confirm that you give the person everything they ordered before just walking away. Otherwise food was great!!1
- Rating 1.03/19/18I ordered two breakfast sandwiches on the website neither came with bacon that was supposed to be on them highly disappointed.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Forgot to give the person who picked up our order our coffee and orange juice.
- Rating 1.02/21/18Absolutely terrible. Online ordering allowed me and 2 of my coworkers to order and said that the store was open. Drove down there and found a notice on the door that it was closed for cleaning, yet our credit cards were already charged online less than 30 minutes prior. Called the store after the CC charge posted a few days later to ask for a refund as I did not receive my food. No manager was present, I was asked to call back between 8-5 as they could not refund without a manager. I informed them that I work third shift and am not awake between those hours, they were unable to help me. I had to file a chargeback request with American Express, who was great and gave me a full refund with no hassle.
- Rating 3.02/20/18Website doesn't allow you to modify the pick up time for a completed order that I'd placed around 11am. I realized that and called the restaurant that my 6:45 pick up should have been for 6:15 pm. I was told it wouldn't be a problem getting my order earlier, just to show the evening manager my paid receipt on my phone. I arrived at the restaurant at 5:45 pm. Was told to have a seat and she'd be with me shortly. 20 minutes later she came and got my order information. Guess when my order was ready - 6:45 PM! no complaints about the food, but think the website needs to be able to make adjustments, especially when the order is placed so far in advance.
- Rating 2.012/21/17Several items were missing from our to go order.
- Rating 5.012/20/17Great timing.
- Rating 1.010/20/17App says delivery and stores do not offer it