Denny’s E Hwy 69
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Hwy 69
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Hwy 69
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great food. Great staff. Every time.
- Rating 2.012/21/17My order was not ready at the time it said it would be . I asked for cheese on my broccoli and it was watered down and gross .
- Rating 2.012/19/17I called to find out what the promo code was to get the free pie with a online order and noone knew what it was. I only ordered because of that proomotion.so when my hubby went to pick up our order and told them the problem they said oh well you have to have the code and didn't seem to care. Won't make that mistake again!!
- Rating 1.012/18/17My experience with your on line ordering was terrible. Your check out system would not take my credit card (that I have had for years). I have never had any other web site reject this card.I had to use a credit card that I didn't want to use.
- Rating 4.011/29/17Great food! Great service!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Ordered online & purchased pies. Great experience!
- Rating 5.010/4/17The food was delicious, and the service was fast. It did seem like the online ordering was new for the location.