Denny’s E Hwy 69
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Hwy 69
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Hwy 69
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/29/18Someone forgot and left out the cranberry sauce on our 2 turkey dinners!
- Rating 3.010/10/18The restaurant kitchen was overwhelmed for this Sunday morning order.
I arrived five minutes early, but the order was twelve minutes later than the pickup time. I was offered, and received a cup of water for my extended stay!
I believe the travel containers are too large, as the food was barely warm for the five minute travel to dining experience.
All in all not the best experience this visit, but will probably order to go again in the future at a different time of the day.
- Rating 4.07/3/18Ordering and pick up was great. Except that the prices changed when I tried to order. The $5.99 salad suddenly jumped up to $8.99 when I added it to my order. And the restaurant manager didn't know why.
- Rating 4.04/17/18Very good
- Rating 5.03/26/18I have visited many Denny's in my time and I will say that the Prescott valley Denny's is by far the best one I have been too. We eat there atleast once a week.
- Rating 5.03/14/18PRESCOTT VALLEY DENNYS..THE BEST☆☆☆☆☆
THANK you, for your order online service.
We get what we want and how we want it.
*When eating inside, we have never had a problem with our food or our servers..
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great food. Great staff. Every time.
- Rating 2.012/21/17My order was not ready at the time it said it would be . I asked for cheese on my broccoli and it was watered down and gross .
- Rating 2.012/19/17I called to find out what the promo code was to get the free pie with a online order and noone knew what it was. I only ordered because of that proomotion.so when my hubby went to pick up our order and told them the problem they said oh well you have to have the code and didn't seem to care. Won't make that mistake again!!
- Rating 1.012/18/17My experience with your on line ordering was terrible. Your check out system would not take my credit card (that I have had for years). I have never had any other web site reject this card.I had to use a credit card that I didn't want to use.
- Rating 4.011/29/17Great food! Great service!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Ordered online & purchased pies. Great experience!
- Rating 5.010/4/17The food was delicious, and the service was fast. It did seem like the online ordering was new for the location.