Denny’s Queen Creek
|Monday - Friday|
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
|Saturday - Sunday|
Open 24 Hours
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Queen Creek
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Queen Creek
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/16/18first time ordering carryout, did not receive all items ordered, food was not good . very disappointed
won't go to denny's againResponse from Denny's4/17/18Jerome,
We apologize for the error with your to-go order, and would like to make it right. Please give us a call at the restaurant and we will get it taken care of. 480-750-3563, just ask for the manager.
- Rating 4.03/14/18SO tired of burgers or pizza on Friday night, but not many options in San Tan Valley for late night delivery or take out. We finally decided to try Denny’s. I ordered online, then got in the car for the 10 minute drive to pick up. Our food was just coming out of the kitchen when I got there. Each meal was in a double-layered take out container that kept the food hot (but not sweaty) on the drive back, and the meals were delicious. Denny’s will be our new go-to for Friday night take out! (I would give 5 stars if the food could come to us, but I’m not sold on the 3rd party delivery service. Haven’t tried it, it would be convenient, but for now, will keep monitoring the reviews on that option.)
- Rating 5.03/2/18Excellent food and service
- Rating 5.02/27/18My to go order was packed well and the food was delicious.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Thank you for having: an extremely clean restaurant, great service, and for making our food in a timely manner.
The food was delicious!
- Rating 1.01/23/18Wrong omelette! I ordered ultimate, I got some veggie crap!
- Rating 1.010/2/17Missing & undercooked food. Not a great experience. Probably won't be back!
- Rating 5.09/25/17perfect!
- Rating 5.09/5/17Everything was very good.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Great breakfast, so easy to order and pick-up, such a life saver on a busy, hectic morning.
- Rating 3.08/28/17I always order online and later than midnight. Food has always been on time when I get there. Really the only thing wrong is that I've been shorted a ranch sauce multiple times. Nothing has ever been wrong with the food though!
- Rating 4.08/28/17The food is great. My husband still needs to carefully examine what's in the bag because they always forget at least one or two things in our order. Last time it was the milkshake and the queso for the queso and chips. But as soon as the missing items are pointed out, they always make it good. Overall, we think the food is worth the hassle of having to watch carefully that all items they charge for are provided.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Fast and Friendly
- Rating 5.08/17/17We stopped going to Denny's because we had so many bad experiences, but we decided to try them again. We were thrilled to find that all the problems had been resolved. We didn't realize how much we'd missed Denny's till we started visiting again. While we still need to be alert to missing items from our order, it is much better than before. Keep up the great work!