Denny’s W. Hunt Highway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Hunt Highway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Hunt Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Online ordering.
- Rating 3.04/5/18I had ordered and paid for cheesy hash browns and just got regular hash browns. Other than that the food was decent. Just disappointed that I didn’t get exactly what I paid for
- Rating 5.04/3/18Awesome- food was great and fresh will definitely order again!
- Rating 5.04/3/18My orders, recently, have been great. I never did hear back from the manager regarding my one order that was not correct, though.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Awesome
- Rating 5.02/20/18I ALWAYS was greeted with pleasant smiles, and made to feel "I" was important.Denny's on Hunt Highway,in Arizona will ALWAYS be my go-to for late night family style eating...
- Rating 5.02/20/18Everyone was nice and friendly. Appreciate the service!
- Rating 4.01/23/18I did not receive the special sauce that comes with my pancakes. I ordered the chocolate chip pancakes that comes with the peanut butter spread; and I did not receive the peanut butter spread. All I got was the maple syrup and I ordered those pancakes to try out the peanut butter spread.Response from Denny's2/3/18Hey Geoffery, thank you for the 4 star review. I'm sorry that you did not receive the peanut butter cream topping :(. If you could contact me, I'd be more than happy to replace those for you, and this time we will make sure you get your complete meal! Managers8689@gmail.com - Thank you, Jeff
- Rating 5.01/23/18I loved the hasbrown bacon cheese balls. They were amazingResponse from Denny's2/3/18Hey Leisa, thank you very much for the 5-star review! We're happy you liked the bacon cheddar tots! We've got an unending supply of those tasty little guys!
- Rating 5.012/28/17We’ve been going to this Denny’s for 4 years, since we moved here.
It’s our favorite!Response from Denny's12/30/17Thanks for your continued patronage Timothy! We appreciate your business!
- Rating 5.012/28/17Ordering from Denny's menu on-line has been a blessing for me!
My wife was very sick for months and during that time I was able to provide her with really great lunch or dinners. My wife is all better now and we continue to use Denny's on-line order system because it works so well ... It's nice to bring one of Denny's delicious meals home to enjoy in our own space. Denny's staff always treats us well and we also continue to dine at the Hunt Hwy location. Thanks Denny'sResponse from Denny's12/30/17Wow, thanks for sharing your story/review with us Robert. It really means a lot to us to get to read stories like these. We're so happy that your wife is doing better!!! And we look forward to serving you in the future!
- Rating 5.012/27/17Eat breakfast almost every Friday with 8 to 10 guys
Service is always great and we all get our food at the same timeResponse from Denny's12/30/17Thanks for the review Gary! We'll see you Friday!
- Rating 5.012/27/17Denny's allows us to have our breakfast meeting every Thursday morning. Kim is always taking great care of us and we love the menu. It's a great place to go until we outgrow it.Response from Denny's12/30/17Thanks for the review Diane! See you in a few days!
- Rating 3.012/13/17The food was good and presented in acceptable condition. I had to specifically ask for the pie (free with coupon used in online order.) Server went back and got my free pie. Thank you.Response from Denny's12/30/17Thanks for the review Scott.
- Rating 5.012/13/17The whole staff is fantastic, food was fresh and hot. Great LocationResponse from Denny's12/30/17Hey Jeremy, thanks for your kind words! I'll make sure everyone gets to see your feedback!
- Rating 1.012/12/17Ordered from Denny’s app. I arrived 10 minutes early. They were late with the order by 15 minutes. I live 2 minutes away from this location. When getting home order was wrong and all the food was cold. I Will never order online or on phone for pick up.Response from Denny's12/30/17Hey Noel, I'm sorry that we got your order wrong. Could you contact me at your earliest convenience? Either by phone: 480-888-1636 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks, Jeff
- Rating 5.011/28/17Food and customer service was amazing. Thank you.Response from Denny's12/30/17Thank you Jose! We look forward to serving you in the future!
- Rating 2.010/17/17The main issue was I ordered on line - when I got home I discovered that I was missing part of my meal - the meal was supposed to come with sausage and I paid for a side order of bacon...the bacon was there but the sausage was not. I tried to call the restaurant but no one picked up - the phone just kept ringing.Response from Denny's11/25/17Hi Deb, I'm sorry to read that we missed your sausage links. Could you please contact me at your earliest convenience either by phone 480-888-1636, or email email@example.com Thank you - Jeff
- Rating 5.010/10/17I place an order online, I got there and my order was ready on time and everything was really good.
Johanna.Response from Denny's11/25/17Hey Johanna, thank you for the positive review. We really appreciate it!
- Rating 3.010/2/17It was easy to use the online app but when I got to the restaurant, I stood there for five whole minutes while the cashier took checks from customers who already ate their breakfast HOT! Finally, one of the waitresses asked if she could help me and I told her the food in the bag sitting right there on the counter was probably mine. She asked my name and confirmed the order before handing it to me. Yes, my food was cold when I got home. Eggs are awful when they are cold.Response from Denny's11/25/17Hey Kathryn, I'm sorry to hear that you had to wait. Could you please contact me at your earliest convenience either by phone 480-888-1636, or email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you - Jeff
- Rating 5.09/12/17Great ServiceResponse from Denny's11/25/17Hey Jeremy, thanks for the 5 star review!