Denny’s W. Hunt Highway
|Monday - Wednesday|
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
|Thursday - Saturday|
Open 24 Hours
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Hunt Highway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Hunt Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Online ordering.
- Rating 5.010/9/18The food was good as usual and the delivery process went according.
- Rating 4.010/4/18Food was great. Only problem was they forgot the sausage links that came with my meal. That was my main reason for ordering. Pancakes and sausage. Even though i didn't recieve them, it was still a much better experience than the last time we ordered food. Seems like the later we order the better it is. Still need to give kudos to the cook.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Nacho's on point!
- Rating 5.09/10/18This was the first time I have ordered online from Denny’s and had it delivered. My experience was very pleasant, I was told 40 minutes, food arrived in 20. It was packaged extremely well, condiments included, and the food was hot and very good as if I had eaten in at the restaurant. Good job!!
- Rating 2.09/10/18My pancakes were over cooked and had a burnt taste. My eggs were not prepared properly. I ordered scrambled eggs, but I received an omelet style of eggs. The eggs that I was given was not what I paid to receive.
- Rating 1.09/5/18We ordered via the Denny's App Online. When we arrived for pick up the store was closed for plumbing issues. The plumber went to get the manager, who told us he canceled our order and that the store was closed. No apology, no offer for a free pancake next time we come; just walked away from my husband and our two boys. Rude. we won't be back.
- Rating 2.09/5/18This time the experience wasn't great. It seems to be hit or miss really. I had a note for a side of salsa and jelly but never received that. My omelette had all of the insides out of it due to being put in the container sloppy, at least thats what I would think. The omelettes wasn't even impressive as for taste. The vegetables disnt seem to be cooked all the way so they were a bit harder.
The time before everything was great, I was very impressed. I guess it all depends on the cook that day.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Very polite friendly staff
- Rating 5.08/15/18The order and pickup process was quick and easy. The food was ready when promised and hot.Response from Denny's8/18/18Thanks for the great review Cameron.
- Rating 5.08/1/18As usual, great service & great food. Love Denny's!Response from Denny's8/5/18Thanks Tom, we appreciate your continued patronage!
- Rating 3.07/31/18I’ve used this service the last 3 times I have ordered food and it’s messed up each time, the most recent I ordered your super slam and got cheese eggs but no hashbrowns and my wife ordered the same item she got her order correct. Really confused why it’s always messed up
- Rating 2.07/31/18Pancakes were burnt, scrambled eggs were wet and runny
- Rating 5.07/11/18Service is always great fast, staff is friendly, location is great and clean.
- Rating 1.07/3/18Ordered food to pick up and bring home a few nights ago. Two sides were missing and all of our other food was BURNT! I will never order from here again!
- Rating 3.04/5/18I had ordered and paid for cheesy hash browns and just got regular hash browns. Other than that the food was decent. Just disappointed that I didn’t get exactly what I paid forResponse from Denny's5/18/18Thanks for the review Meagan. I'm sorry we missed the addon there :(. If you give me a call at the store I can get those replaced for you the right way. 480-888-1636, thank you - Jeff
- Rating 5.04/3/18Awesome- food was great and fresh will definitely order again!Response from Denny's5/18/18Thanks for the great review Maricruz! We really appreciate it!!
- Rating 5.04/3/18My orders, recently, have been great. I never did hear back from the manager regarding my one order that was not correct, though.Response from Denny's5/18/18Thanks for the review Geoffery. I can't recall your previous issue, I'm sorry. If you could give me a call at the store that would be great. 480-888-1636, thank you - Jeff
- Rating 5.02/20/18AwesomeResponse from Denny's5/18/18Thank you!
- Rating 5.02/20/18I ALWAYS was greeted with pleasant smiles, and made to feel "I" was important.Denny's on Hunt Highway,in Arizona will ALWAYS be my go-to for late night family style eating...Response from Denny's5/18/18Thanks for the great review Joyce! I'll pass along your review to the folks working late night!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Everyone was nice and friendly. Appreciate the service!Response from Denny's5/18/18Thanks for the kind words Caroline! We appreciate your business!!