Denny’s W. Hunt Highway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Hunt Highway
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Hunt Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Online ordering.
- Rating 5.010/10/17I place an order online, I got there and my order was ready on time and everything was really good.
- Rating 3.010/2/17It was easy to use the online app but when I got to the restaurant, I stood there for five whole minutes while the cashier took checks from customers who already ate their breakfast HOT! Finally, one of the waitresses asked if she could help me and I told her the food in the bag sitting right there on the counter was probably mine. She asked my name and confirmed the order before handing it to me. Yes, my food was cold when I got home. Eggs are awful when they are cold.
- Rating 5.09/12/17Great Service
- Rating 5.09/11/17Fast & Easy
- Rating 2.08/28/17We ordered online and it said our food would be ready in 20 mins. We showed up after 23 mins to find that our order was given to someone else and they had to remake it. We had to wait another 15 mins for our food. When I got the food home, they had left the avocado off my burger. The rest of the food was good though.Response from Denny's9/16/17Hey Kelly, thanks for the review. I'm sorry that you had some issues with your order. Could you contact me at your earliest convenience? 480-888-1636. Thanks, Jeff