Denny’s W. Hunt Highway
|Monday - Wednesday|
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
|Thursday - Saturday|
Open 24 Hours
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Hunt Highway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Hunt Highway
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Online ordering.
- Rating 5.03/17/19Great service and friendly staff...
- Rating 5.012/12/18Order is always right.
- Rating 5.012/5/18Only two blocks from our house and fantastic food, what more can I say? Great place for family meals.
- Rating 4.011/29/18great food, I would have gave it a 5 but I think the pricing could be a tat bit lower as far as I'm concerned.
- Rating 3.011/28/18Its great to have a delivery option for breakfast. I have ordered several times, probably would more if it didnt cost $6 for delivery and im in the neighborhood connecting to the parking lot for the restaurant. Also, 3 times the driver has forgotten our orange juice that I ordered with the meal. When paying $3 each, i definitely want to get the drink with the meal
- Rating 1.011/6/18They gave the delivery driver the wrong order so I had to drive to the store to get the correct order but it wasn’t correct either 🤦🏻♂️
- Rating 5.010/29/18We recently moved to the area and had not tried Denny’s in several years, we were pleasantly surprised and we order online breakfast at least every other weekend from this location on one occurrence they gave us the wrong order by accident but they fixed the mistake and let us keep the wrong order too, the food is awesome and a great value we will be consistently ordering online thank you
- Rating 5.010/9/18The food was good as usual and the delivery process went according.
- Rating 4.010/4/18Food was great. Only problem was they forgot the sausage links that came with my meal. That was my main reason for ordering. Pancakes and sausage. Even though i didn't recieve them, it was still a much better experience than the last time we ordered food. Seems like the later we order the better it is. Still need to give kudos to the cook.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Nacho's on point!
- Rating 5.09/10/18This was the first time I have ordered online from Denny’s and had it delivered. My experience was very pleasant, I was told 40 minutes, food arrived in 20. It was packaged extremely well, condiments included, and the food was hot and very good as if I had eaten in at the restaurant. Good job!!
- Rating 2.09/10/18My pancakes were over cooked and had a burnt taste. My eggs were not prepared properly. I ordered scrambled eggs, but I received an omelet style of eggs. The eggs that I was given was not what I paid to receive.
- Rating 1.09/5/18We ordered via the Denny's App Online. When we arrived for pick up the store was closed for plumbing issues. The plumber went to get the manager, who told us he canceled our order and that the store was closed. No apology, no offer for a free pancake next time we come; just walked away from my husband and our two boys. Rude. we won't be back.
- Rating 2.09/5/18This time the experience wasn't great. It seems to be hit or miss really. I had a note for a side of salsa and jelly but never received that. My omelette had all of the insides out of it due to being put in the container sloppy, at least thats what I would think. The omelettes wasn't even impressive as for taste. The vegetables disnt seem to be cooked all the way so they were a bit harder.
The time before everything was great, I was very impressed. I guess it all depends on the cook that day.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Very polite friendly staff
- Rating 5.08/15/18The order and pickup process was quick and easy. The food was ready when promised and hot.Response from Denny's8/18/18Thanks for the great review Cameron.
- Rating 5.08/1/18As usual, great service & great food. Love Denny's!Response from Denny's8/5/18Thanks Tom, we appreciate your continued patronage!
- Rating 3.07/31/18I’ve used this service the last 3 times I have ordered food and it’s messed up each time, the most recent I ordered your super slam and got cheese eggs but no hashbrowns and my wife ordered the same item she got her order correct. Really confused why it’s always messed up
- Rating 2.07/31/18Pancakes were burnt, scrambled eggs were wet and runny
- Rating 5.07/11/18Service is always great fast, staff is friendly, location is great and clean.