Denny’s N Scottsdale
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Scottsdale
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Scottsdale
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/12/18I ordered directly with the online ordering, was missing items I paid for such as Ranch dressing & sour cream.
- Rating 1.012/6/18One of the entrees was completely wrong. We ordered a bacon cheeseburger and the burger did not have cheese, or bacon, or anything else. It was practically the bread and the meat. We were already home so didn't want to drive back. We were very disappointed.
- Rating 3.011/28/18It was Thanksgiving and I was home alone. I decided to order on-line the individual turkey dinner as advertised. It was ready and waiting for me at the pre-determined pick-up time, but it was barely warm after the short 2 minute drive home. The food was tasty, none-the-less. I do wish cranberries and a slice of pie were included in the price. After all, It was advertised as a Thanksgiving dinner and what's Thanksgiving without cranberries and desert.
- Rating 1.09/26/18Once again your online delivery options is flawed and frustrating. The order when the delivery option is selected doesn't go through and the people at the store are not helpful.
- Rating 3.09/20/18No problem with the food. The issue I had with the first time I ordered was the online ordering that was being delivered (not picked up). The store spoke with your "help desk" and said there wasn't a problem but we tried 2 different credit cards and the order would not go through so we had to chose the "pick up" option and it went through. So the second time we ordered we did the pick up option. I work at the hospital down the street and it is difficulty for us to pick it up, delivery is our best option.
- Rating 5.09/11/18The burgers were delicious however, the Bourbon one had no sauce on it and tasted like a plain burger. No other complaints though. :-)
- Rating 5.09/7/18Great
- Rating 4.09/5/18Food was good. The driver got there at a reasonable time. The food was a little on the cold side and the burger had wet lettuce on it and it ruined the bottom bun.
- Rating 2.08/7/18The food was okay but it was cold which was bad
- Rating 5.04/16/18Friendly staff, clean restaurant, my family loves this diner!
- Rating 1.03/19/18I paid for my meal on Denny's demand and when I went to pick it up my milkshakes that I ordered weren't ready due to a broken milkshake maker so I asked for my refund that they didn't even try to give me so I asked for a manager and her name was Cynthia B. And she said she can't give me a refund due to me paying for my food online and I said so how do I get my money back and she stated it's not her problem. So I long story short they are rude and incompetent people that work at this Denny's so don't go there and good forbid you have an issue the horrible manager will say it's not her problem.
- Rating 1.01/23/18I ordered online thinking I would get the free granslam on my next order..... never happened! They are false advertising all they want you to do is make a username and that's it! Overall I am not satisfied at all with dennys false advertising!
- Rating 5.01/23/18Minus the fact I keep. Picking wrong dennys that dennys is great at making sure it's good food and has fork and napkins and condiments for my irder
- Rating 5.01/9/18The delivery was fast, the order was accurate and the food was hot and delicious. Thank you Denny's!
- Rating 2.012/6/17I was disappointed that there item I ordered (cheese sticks) they were out of. Additionally I ordered chips and queso and they didn't include the queso. Such a disappointment
- Rating 5.010/26/17Great as always.
- Rating 5.09/6/17Everything I have ordered for take has been exceptional. Thanks
- Rating 4.09/5/17There is no place to add AARP card when ordering online. Outside of that everything was excellent.
- Rating 5.09/1/17Very friendly and prompt! I go every week. Thank you guys!
- Rating 1.08/18/17Hostess (think her name was anne) the rudest I've seen in a long time. Never greeted me, finally asked her for help and she stuck her finger up to wait a minute and them completely disregarded me. Had to go to manager to get help just to get my to go order, so obviously by the time I received it (20 min later) it was cold. I ordered it online and paid ahead otherwise i would have just walked out. Stay away!