Denny’s N Scottsdale
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Scottsdale
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Scottsdale
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18Friendly staff, clean restaurant, my family loves this diner!
- Rating 1.03/19/18I paid for my meal on Denny's demand and when I went to pick it up my milkshakes that I ordered weren't ready due to a broken milkshake maker so I asked for my refund that they didn't even try to give me so I asked for a manager and her name was Cynthia B. And she said she can't give me a refund due to me paying for my food online and I said so how do I get my money back and she stated it's not her problem. So I long story short they are rude and incompetent people that work at this Denny's so don't go there and good forbid you have an issue the horrible manager will say it's not her problem.
- Rating 1.01/23/18I ordered online thinking I would get the free granslam on my next order..... never happened! They are false advertising all they want you to do is make a username and that's it! Overall I am not satisfied at all with dennys false advertising!
- Rating 5.01/23/18Minus the fact I keep. Picking wrong dennys that dennys is great at making sure it's good food and has fork and napkins and condiments for my irder
- Rating 5.01/9/18The delivery was fast, the order was accurate and the food was hot and delicious. Thank you Denny's!
- Rating 2.012/6/17I was disappointed that there item I ordered (cheese sticks) they were out of. Additionally I ordered chips and queso and they didn't include the queso. Such a disappointment
- Rating 5.010/26/17Great as always.
- Rating 5.09/6/17Everything I have ordered for take has been exceptional. Thanks
- Rating 4.09/5/17There is no place to add AARP card when ordering online. Outside of that everything was excellent.
- Rating 5.09/1/17Very friendly and prompt! I go every week. Thank you guys!
- Rating 1.08/18/17Hostess (think her name was anne) the rudest I've seen in a long time. Never greeted me, finally asked her for help and she stuck her finger up to wait a minute and them completely disregarded me. Had to go to manager to get help just to get my to go order, so obviously by the time I received it (20 min later) it was cold. I ordered it online and paid ahead otherwise i would have just walked out. Stay away!
- Rating 3.08/12/17Great food and customer service.... though wish the food was hotter and delivery fee was lower...means better tips...happier people