Denny’s E Indian Bend Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Indian Bend Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Indian Bend Rd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/14/19When I order they are ready when I arrive. It's so fresh and delicious I love ordering online.
My only suggestion is to provide an option for only the main item. I understand as a business this may not be very heavily prioritized so it's nothing personal to me if this does not happen. I just happen to be in a no carb diet so I waste pancakes and hashbrowns when I order my philly cheese steak. As much as my coworkers love the leftovers I'd just rather not continue paying for the whole meal, just the omelette.
P.s. I love the nutritional facts at the end of the order! Great feature
- Rating 5.02/14/19Fast and courtesy service from employees.
- Rating 5.012/11/18The Burger was really good and the delivery was fast. The fries were average.
- Rating 5.09/25/18App is pretty straightforward and simple. Great service!
- Rating 5.08/15/18Thank you for the great friendly service both men provides to my father and I. A great example of efficiency and attention, lets not forget the cook as the food was delicious abd fulfilling.
Thank you again everyone
- Rating 1.05/8/18The host was rude. I called before I picked up my order the host had short answers and attitude. To make things worse she just hangs up without have a good day or a bye. That’s my biggest issues to hang up without a proper closing. As I got to Denny’s she didn’t greet me. She acted like it was busy when there was two table with a couple of people. I will never come back here. She was short not to short over weight with blonde hair and worse attitude ever. Didn’t catch her name so that’s the best as I can describe her. She was working grave til the morning. We are early birds so we probably caught her end of shift but still no reason to treat customers like this. This shouldn’t even get one star.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Everything was wonderful. The new pancakes were amazing.
- Rating 4.01/23/18Ordered fruit and never received it in the order
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great food but need to lower prices to expensive
- Rating 2.09/12/17the service I received once in the the store was 4 star or better and the food was fantastic but I have to leave a 2 star review for this visit for the following reason. I placed an online order and it showed the order would be ready in 20 minutes, I showed up somewhere between 15 to 20 minutes after I placed my order. The server greeted me warmly and I said I was there to pick up a web order. this seemed a surprise to the server but she went back to towards the kitchen pulled something off of a printer. as I am listening I hear her say that my order was missed and that the customer is here. around 15 minutes later I had my food and was on my way. I do not web order often as I enjoy the food hot and fresh but if I have minimal time I like the convenience of the web order. I will say it again the servers were friendly and the food was great but my food not being started before I arrived was bad for the experience.