Denny’s E McDowell Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E McDowell Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E McDowell Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.010/9/18I was given the wrong order. I had to ride my bike back to location to get my correct order. Very frustrating and tiring.
- Rating 1.09/25/18I made an online order late at night. I picked it up 15min later than it said it would be ready but I still had to WAIT. The 1 guy that was there took so long and he was so slow. The point was not having go wait! The food tastes old by the time he was done. All on all about a 45min process from order placed to order received.
- Rating 1.09/20/18I got a promotion email for free delivery if I used the app. I ordered from the app for delivery. The manager called me shortly after to inform me that they had no burgers. No burgers, for a Dennys. I substituted and got a call quite a while later asking when I was picking it up. Talked with the manager, he was so apologetic, cancelled the order and called cooperate, I called and couldn't get ahold of anyone. Manager I would hire in a second, situation was very dissatisfying.
- Rating 4.09/6/18Thank you :))
- Rating 5.07/23/18Great food great price fast service. Did I mention the awesome food. It was delicious. Just great. Dennys truly is making breakfast great again. The most fantastic breakfast of all the lands.
- Rating 5.07/11/18I love this location. They are always cleaning and smiling and making sure you have what you need. Last time we were there, my husband's ketchup bottle made the empty squirt sound and the waitress magically appeared with a replacement bottle faster than we could say anything. We've ordered take-out and dined in. Either way, food is hot, fresh, and fast. What else do you need?
- Rating 5.06/26/18Great food, fast service
- Rating 5.01/30/18Denny’s has NEVER failed me in 48 years. People are fools to look down at Denny’s -love it no pretentious crap 💩 I have had a bad meal at several “fancy” places
- Rating 1.012/27/17Placed my order and showed up in 20 minutes as advertised. When I got there they had no online order, nothing prepared. I basically had to resubmit my whole order to them. They seemed very disorganized.
- Rating 4.012/21/17Chicken strips had sauce on them and should have been plain but they quickly made me another batch.
- Rating 4.010/17/17The person handling the order was really great - and at work despite pain from her ribs. The cooks were kinda odd arguing what went with the meals, butI believe they were new and getting dialed in.
The way the meals were prepared/placed in the containers was rudimentary and more resembling a school cafeteria line. BUT the food was good
I think the meals could've been packaged better, but one-size-fits-all containers seemed to be in use
Would I do it again? I don't know. Overall I rate the event a positive with rough edges that need polished
- Rating 4.08/28/17This restaurant does an excellent job having online orders ready on time. My only grievance is that they almost always forget to include sides of sauce (etc. ranch, ketchup.)