Denny’s E McDowell Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E McDowell Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E McDowell Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/30/18Denny’s has NEVER failed me in 48 years. People are fools to look down at Denny’s -love it no pretentious crap 💩 I have had a bad meal at several “fancy” places
- Rating 1.012/27/17Placed my order and showed up in 20 minutes as advertised. When I got there they had no online order, nothing prepared. I basically had to resubmit my whole order to them. They seemed very disorganized.
- Rating 4.012/21/17Chicken strips had sauce on them and should have been plain but they quickly made me another batch.
- Rating 4.010/17/17The person handling the order was really great - and at work despite pain from her ribs. The cooks were kinda odd arguing what went with the meals, butI believe they were new and getting dialed in.
The way the meals were prepared/placed in the containers was rudimentary and more resembling a school cafeteria line. BUT the food was good
I think the meals could've been packaged better, but one-size-fits-all containers seemed to be in use
Would I do it again? I don't know. Overall I rate the event a positive with rough edges that need polished
- Rating 4.08/28/17This restaurant does an excellent job having online orders ready on time. My only grievance is that they almost always forget to include sides of sauce (etc. ranch, ketchup.)