Denny’s White Mountain Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s White Mountain Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s White Mountain Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.07/23/18Never again. I will never eat at this Denny’s again. I had three separate meals I ordered. One was a breakfast meal with eggs,pancakes,sausage and bacon. The bacon was burnt and eggs were soaked in a slime like water that the sausages were laying in also, the pancakes were probably the only good thing about that meal. The other meal was Siracha Burger that was just thrown together it was so sloppy not appealing at all to eat and that meal comes with fries which there was probably only 5 in the box with it. The last meal was probably the most simplest meal on the order a plain hamburger just the meat and the bun and of course it had everything on it. After I put on my order that I do not want anything on my burger it was still messed up, and of course I understand working is stressful and crazy but it wasn’t busy when I went in there employees were just messing around. Finally I ordered a extra side of fries and of course it was missing from my order so I went in and asked for it because it was missing and they tried to tell me it comes with the meal? So I paid $2.99 extra for no reason? Just never again, will I never place a order here again. Wanted to give no stars but it requires 1.
- Rating 4.07/5/18Even though they were very busy, within 10 minutes I was on my way with my food & condiments. Thanks.
- Rating 5.04/9/18I work overnights and can’t stop thinking all night about the fully loaded breakfast sandwich with cheddar cheese hash browns that will be waiting for me when I get off wprk on payday mornings thanks to your online ordering app! 2Thumbs up and 5 Stars!
- Rating 4.03/20/18I always get great service at this Denny's. The staff is ALWAYS helpful and fast fast fast!
- Rating 5.03/16/18Denny’s is my guilty pleasure and I won’t be happy until Ive tried absolutely everything on the menu! But unfortunately i usually only get about $10 a week i can spare on takeout and that’s not enough for the T Bone Steak and Eggs which I’ve had my eyes on for months lol. i may have to save up a couple weeks for them but they will be mine lol!
- Rating 3.02/21/18I love the fact that you give promos, but I feel the food that I ordered to go, with the free Build your own Slam isn't the same quality I get when I'm sitting in the restaurant to eat. I've done the "to go" a couple of times now and feel it's not that good and someone will inevitably forget the condiments that go with the food I've ordered.
Next time I get a freeby meal, I'll just make the effort to go to the restaurant and eat it there.
- Rating 2.01/17/18The ham was to large and I did not get my wheat toast with my order
- Rating 5.012/19/17We love the Denny's To Go service! Show Low Denny's gives us great service! Thank you so much!
- Rating 5.09/5/17We ordered curb side pick up and everything was prepared perfectly and separated nicely so nothing was soggy or bad. Thank you for going the extra mile to make sure our dinning experience was satisfying even though we didn't dine in
- Rating 3.08/28/17Usually this service works very well for us, however, this last time wasn't so good. Mostly because my food wasn't ready when I arrived to pick it up. I don't care how long it takes, just give me a time to be there, and I'll do my part. All I got when I arrived were several excuses from different people about why they are late, all of them different. Just give me a time, what ever works for you, and I'll decide whether that works for me.
- Rating 4.08/21/17You should have a way to add a tip to your total when paying online. Other than that, the food was ready on time and great like always!