Denny’s Fry Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fry Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fry Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/3/19The order was done incorrectly/ I did not get bacon and got two extra orders of pancakes.
It also took 1 hour and 15 mins to get my order. I waited 40 mins in the store.
- Rating 3.012/18/18The food was good, however the last few times I ordered the Cali club I didn't get bacon or avocado but the price was the same. Disappointed. Jeannie M
- Rating 5.011/6/18Good burgers!
- Rating 3.010/16/18I got to the store early and they told me to wait 5 minutes for my food to be finished. a huge crowd happened and they forgot about me, I ended up waiting almost 45 minutes and having to remind them about my food (which was sitting getting cold)
- Rating 2.09/25/18I ordered online and when I got there they had not even pulled the order off the printer so I had to wait about 20 extra min before my food was done. That is the purpose of ordering online so I don't have to wait.
- Rating 1.08/7/18False advertisement on their website for free delivery. They have you waiting for your food only to receive an email an HOUR later saying your delivery was cancelled. The employees couldn’t even apologize for the mix up & said that happens a lot. Seriously, it’s not that hard to fix this. By the time I got home after I had to leave my 3 month old niece at home because I had no car seat (point of having my food delivered in the first place) the food was obviously cold. Worst service ever!
- Rating 1.07/16/18My time for pickup was 10:39 and I was in the store at 10:41. They told me it wasn't ready and would be ready in 10 min. After about 20 min I asked if my food was ready and it apparently had been sitting on the counter for 5 min or so. Customer service in this particular store is very lacking. When I order a meal on line for pickup it should be ready at the time stated, not 20 min afterwards. I do that so I don't have to wait in the store for my food.
- Rating 5.07/3/18My order was an online order and I made an error in the time to pick up. I called right away and let the associate know of my mistake, she corrected it and put in the time I requested. I called a couple of hours later just to make sure that there wouldn't be a problem and the manager let me know that he checked and it is at the original time that I requested. He also let me know that he was leaving for the day and the order would be ready and he gave me the name of the manager that will be working and assured me that she will make sure there is no problem. When I arrived the associate check on my order and it was being prepared. The manager came to me introduced herself and she assured me that the previous manager made sure that everything would be done properly. I am happy to let you know that everything was perfect and I will be frequenting this establishment again. Very satisfied customer.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Food was hot, order was correct and I will be ordering online again
- Rating 5.04/9/18Fast, friendly service.
- Rating 5.03/18/18I love your build your own burger and that I can order it without a bun makes it absolutely perfect for me, being able to order it anytime is great!
- Rating 3.03/6/18Order was not complete when I went to pick up. Another worker had to complete it.
- Rating 5.02/27/18The food is very good, my family likes to eat there when we can if not take out is great. We love your build your own burgers yummm.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Very quick service for a busy Sunday morning. The food was still hit when I got it home and it tasted great. The online ordering system was very easy to use.
- Rating 5.01/23/18I was supposed to get a free build your own grand slam for making this order online but I have yet to get it.
- Rating 1.011/28/17I ordered on Thanksgiving Day, I ordered on line one hour before I got off of work. I was a little late picking it up, it was a busy day and the restaurant was filling up. When I arrived the hostess, or waitress in charge was visibly overwhelmed. There were a few people ahead of me, so I stood back and waited for her to take care of them. Clearly she forgot that I was there so I moved forward to where she could see me, she was on the phone so I waited. When she hung up the phone she started to walk away and I said excuse me, she turned around and asked me if I needed anything, I very strongly said well yes, yes I do. She did not greet me or thank me for coming into her establishment, no smile or eye contact. I told her about my online order, she walked away, didn't ask me my name or what I had ordered. I watched her for a few minutes she was trying to look through the tickets, after a couple of minutes she came to me and asked me my name and what I had ordered! She walked back to the pile of tickets and didn't say anything to me. Meanwhile there were people paying that had already eaten and people were coming in to eat. She had the same overwhelmed look on her face, no smile, no thank you or how was your meal. She was not friendly or concerned for any one except herself. The time that I stood there which was a total of 1/2 hour I observed her chaotic behavior, never once apologizing for the waiting time or her lack of experience, she could have taken on some of the blame even if it wasn't her fault. It appears to me that this young lady needs further training especially
on a busy day like Thanksgiving. I would also like to mention that the manager on duty never acknowledged ANYONE in the area where I was standing with 13 people waiting. I truly believe that had he spoken or any type of communication would have eased some of the confusion. Finally with all this unprofessionalism not one of the customers spoke up or complained to anyone as much as I would have loved to say a few strong words, I had respect to the customers to keep my thoughts to myself. I believe this would have caused more stress on everyone but how fair is that to be treated like this as a paying customer? I hope that the manager and this young lady get some much needed training THANK YOU
- Rating 5.08/20/17the food was great thanks very much. we love to eat there or get take out for home