Denny’s West Grand Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West Grand Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West Grand Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.01/10/18The food was cold, greasy, and over salted. When we got home the three side orders of bacon that we ordered were missing. The night employees try really hard but they are so understaffed that they can't keep up. This restaurant does not even use the advertised layered take out containers so everything was mushed together. After three bad experiences we are done.
- Rating 1.01/9/18Very disappointed with the lack of customer service. I ordered to go and half way home I realized I was missing a milkshake. I returned and was given a small child's cup of Oreo shake which I know is not worth the 5 dollars I paid. Upon getting home I was missing an order of banana wheat pancakes. I called the location and asked to talk to manager. Was put on hold for 10 minutes so I called back and was told that manager Lydia was in kitchen and did not have time to talk to me. I was given a number to call her boss Manny and I called several times and have not had anyone answer those calls either. Voice mail is full so I can't even leave a message. I do not appreciate it that a restaurant manager or an area manager for that case don't care for their customers
- Rating 5.010/3/17Service was on time, food was good. Restaurant was very updated. Nice surprise!
- Rating 5.09/25/17Food was good and order was ready when promised. Yum!
- Rating 1.08/21/17Ordered online, went to pick up order, our food sat on counter for over 10 mins even after telling 3 people hey can we get our order that was already paid for online, all we got was Hold On! Then we said forget it, give us a refund. Manager Billy said we would get an email after cook denys order, exactly week later after arguing over the
Phone for a refund (which the manager never spoken to us once) he finally explains theres an system error and to come and get a refund in cash. Everyone we spoke with had no customer service and made us feel like the whole
Situation was our fault!
- Rating 5.08/17/17Ordering was simple the food was bagged with everything needed (plastic ware, ketchup, napkins etc) when I arrived