For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Surprise
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Surprise
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/25/17Everyone was friendly. Fast service!
- Rating 2.09/19/17No butter , only 2 syrups for 3 servings and I got there at time it said and live 2 min away but food already cold to touch and warming it made the French toast hard!
- Rating 1.09/19/17. I had just had surgery and ordered from their app for pick up. Got home with wrong food! Had to throw it out and wait until someone got off work to bring me food. I can't believe it! The dipstick who gave me the wrong order said I could bring it back and get the right one when I called. I told her I couldn't drive with the anesthesia and she said "too bad!" and hung up!
- Rating 5.08/28/17Great job on your grand opening.
- Rating 4.08/28/17I truly enjoyed the online order option. Service was fast. Only issue was that the food was undercooked.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Did curbside and it was good and the order was complete. Good Job!