For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Surprise
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Surprise
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18Every time I get pick up its wrong or missing items or way past time that was given for the pick up time
- Rating 5.012/4/18Thanks for the awesome service!
- Rating 1.011/28/18It was the worst Thanksgiving dinner we have ever had. We threw it away.
- Rating 1.011/18/18On Nov 9th I placed a delivery order. It did not go well. I reached out the store and it was a fail. I was advised by corporate that the store would reach out to me regarding a refund within 10 days still nothing from them and charges are still on my account. We will not do delivery again and though this particular Dennys has been a favorite go to for dine in and delivery the way Anthony handled the situation at the time was not received well by either my husband or myself. Typically we were there at least once a week. Since this occurred we have not been in.
- Rating 5.011/9/18Hubby's favorite restaraunt!
- Rating 1.010/30/18We ordered online and had someone pick up our food. Not only was it cold but they we had several missong items and was told they can not issue a refund and to take it up with corporate!!!
- Rating 2.010/9/18I like the ease of using the online order, we ordered not only online that day, but by phone because the pancakes we wanted were not listed online. Then since it was my husbands bday he wanted everyone to have their own chocolate lava cake, so we ordered online. When we went to pick up it was not ready and we had to wait a while, still. Also every single time I order online, I get a huge hassle about paying for it again and fighting with the hostess even though I tell them, there is no option to order online without paying for the damn order ahead of time. When I get there I have to wait, fight about paying over and over and over, I can't pull up the email because my phone has no cell coverage in the store and the damn receipt is actually inside that bag!!! I paid for my order we got by phone when I arrived which was not ready after an hour. And I'm sick of the hassle even though I even add a tip to the payment in person. Soooo frustrating and the last time I ordered online they did not even care to Corazón erecting the mistake they made the prior time weordered and voiced our dissatisfaction...no point in even going on
- Rating 5.09/5/18Fast service. Food was good. Delivery driver was outstanding.
- Rating 4.08/21/18Did not provide butter and syrup fir pancakes. It was mot veru busy, msybe 3 other patrons on redtsurant, no one waiting to be seated either. A double check would have taken 30 secs so bext tome, I woll check. Also no business cards a ailable and staff did not know ph nimber so I yold ybem to look at receipts and write it down but they didnot. Also askedfor menua d suggested to stamp address and Ph#. But no one could find take out menu. I fault mgt, not staff who were freindly and did the best they could.
- Rating 5.08/7/18👌🏼
- Rating 1.08/7/18Horrible!! I was in town on business ordered online. Gave me 15 minutes for food to be ready, I gave then an extra 10 before I left my hotel arrived food was not ready, when I got the food don't ask why or how but it was cold & soaking in grease and then not a fork,spoon napkin NADA!!! The only reason I didn't go back was I was so upset I did not want to say something while upset & it was late.
- Rating 1.08/7/18This was by far one of the worst food experiences here ive had. We ordered a to-go order and they got one of our burgers wrong. I specifically said no onion or peppers and it had it. Then we ordered two bourbon burgers fhat had barely any taste whatsoever. It was so bland and dry. I was so upset i spent $23 on a meal that was no even edible. I didnt even finish it.
- Rating 5.08/1/18Everytime I’ve been here service is always great
- Rating 2.07/24/18Frotn door host was very clueless. Not friendly, no welcoming. Couldn't find order at first and just had awful communication.
The food was just ok at best. Nothing was very good or come back again good. Very disappointed overall.
- Rating 1.05/15/18I ordered to go, and it was a total disappointment. My wife’s hash browns were not cooked. Also 3 of my meals included pancakes, and they failed to give any butter or syrup this should be automatic any time pancakes are ordered. My burger was so over cooked it crumbled when I picked it up. Absolutely awful.
- Rating 3.04/15/18I like the on line ordering. And food was good. But I ordered the Gouda cheese burger. And I found it is like a sauce not just a cheese slice. So it spilled out and got the bun super soggy I couldn’t eat it. Manager was very nice and returned my full bill for the issue
- Rating 5.03/27/18I placed an online order, had someone pick it up for me. It was so easy, and convenient, and the food was great!!!
- Rating 4.03/26/18Food is always good, but drinks are never ready when picking up for take out.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Missing food items
- Rating 1.03/6/18Not a good experience order Dennys on Demand . Ordered 10:40 pm was told that the app was only for pickup I payed a 10 dollar fee for delivery . Each person I talked to gave me a different answer. I am very disappointed . I will not return to this Dennys again . No one has an answer food was than attempted to be delivered at 2am when I was already asleep.