Denny’s S 48th St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S 48th St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S 48th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/19/18Ordered take out online, and was told 20 minutes for the lead time. When I got the the location, the manager was complaining about the online ordering system not giving the correct pickup time. I had to wait ten minutes for my food after my arrival, so it was a total of 30 minutes. I should not have had to hear the manager complaining about internal issues, all I wanted was my food.
- Rating 2.03/14/18Had my husband pick up my order for my daughter and I. The first order was missing 2 drinks I ordered and second kids breakfast was missing the eggs.
- Rating 3.03/14/18Did not like presentation of my salad.
- Rating 1.03/14/18I work nights at the airport and had used the online ordering ahead of time since I only get 30 mins for my lunch. I placed my order at 4:07am and it was expected to be ready by 4:27am. I arrived around 4:23am at the denny's restaurant. My order was not ready until 4:50am and my lunch time ended at 5am. By the time I got back to work, I was unable to eat my food. I will not be going back to denny's ever again for my lunch break.
- Rating 4.03/7/18I love the food. But the only problem is when I order pancakes we all love banana slices or order toppings. There's no option for it. Other than that everything is A okay
- Rating 1.01/30/18I had an order for pick up. It said it would take about 20 minutes. 50 minutes later I finally got my order. When I got home I found my order was incorrect. I submitted a complaint to Denny’s online and all I got was I’m sorry I hope you will give us another chance. Just not the best customer service.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Everything was great
- Rating 4.01/17/18The only problem I had is that a side of hashbrowns is not available to order online! I do not understand why?
- Rating 5.011/20/17I use this Denny's each time I stay overnight at the nearby La Quinta Hotel. Food is excellent and service has always been excellent. I use your online ordering system which works very well except there is no area online to leave a tip. Thanks Frank
- Rating 5.09/19/17Great Service. Order was ready when I arrived and exactly how I ordered online.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Easy online ordering, fast delivery and a great tasting filling breakfast!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Great Services