Denny’s S 48th St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S 48th St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S 48th St
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.06/10/19This Denny's is convenient to the airport. I have had good service with both take out and dinning in. My most recent experience was a Slam breakfast and I upgraded to the multigrain pancakes and they were really good. I will do that again.
- Rating 1.06/4/19I was told my food was going to be an hour late which I had submitted my order earlier then after they called
- Rating 5.02/16/19Food Was Fresh & Delicious!!! I Also Didnt Expect Eating Utensils Since Most Restaurants Forget Them But Was Surprised When I Saw Them In The Bag Definitely Will Be Coming Back
- Rating 5.012/11/18Love it love love it
- Rating 3.012/11/18Ordered at 1030am for 11am pickup and order was not avaialble until 1115am.
- Rating 5.011/4/18Great service! I love this location.
- Rating 2.010/16/18Carry out order wasn’t made when I arrived.
- Rating 1.010/3/18Online service resulted in being billed twice; once via debit and cash. Server did not review online order system, claimed it broken. Replaced my order by showing my online order to server, paid cash. Next day, called management, and management claimed I be reimbursed; to this day no refund has been credited. Bitter taste.
- Rating 2.010/3/18I ordered a build your own grand slam no special instructions. And then ordered a side of bacon crispy. And both were burnt! The having were crispy burnt. Then i had no silverware and had syrup for my toast. Last I ordered for pickup and had to sit down and wait even though I came after the pick up time.
- Rating 1.08/28/18My last order was horrible. We ordered on online for our company. 8 different meals totalling almost a hundred dollars. When we got there the order had not even been started. Once cooked and bagged up, we took the orders and got back to our job. They were all wrong, missing items. Over you guys
- Rating 1.07/16/18The worst Denny’s location ever! Close this location ASAP!!!!
- Rating 1.06/26/18Pancakes were awful
- Rating 5.06/26/18Service at this location is very good. Employees are always friendly. Most of my ordering is done on line and is always ready and on time. The one area that need improvement is in your on line ordering system in the area of special instructions. You are only allowed a few words and there is not enough space to put all information in. Thanks Frank
- Rating 1.03/19/18Ordered take out online, and was told 20 minutes for the lead time. When I got the the location, the manager was complaining about the online ordering system not giving the correct pickup time. I had to wait ten minutes for my food after my arrival, so it was a total of 30 minutes. I should not have had to hear the manager complaining about internal issues, all I wanted was my food.
- Rating 2.03/14/18Had my husband pick up my order for my daughter and I. The first order was missing 2 drinks I ordered and second kids breakfast was missing the eggs.
- Rating 3.03/14/18Did not like presentation of my salad.
- Rating 1.03/14/18I work nights at the airport and had used the online ordering ahead of time since I only get 30 mins for my lunch. I placed my order at 4:07am and it was expected to be ready by 4:27am. I arrived around 4:23am at the denny's restaurant. My order was not ready until 4:50am and my lunch time ended at 5am. By the time I got back to work, I was unable to eat my food. I will not be going back to denny's ever again for my lunch break.
- Rating 4.03/7/18I love the food. But the only problem is when I order pancakes we all love banana slices or order toppings. There's no option for it. Other than that everything is A okay
- Rating 1.01/30/18I had an order for pick up. It said it would take about 20 minutes. 50 minutes later I finally got my order. When I got home I found my order was incorrect. I submitted a complaint to Denny’s online and all I got was I’m sorry I hope you will give us another chance. Just not the best customer service.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Everything was great