Denny’s W Baseline Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Baseline Rd.
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Baseline Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/5/17Order delivered faster than advertised. and got the extras I asked for
- Rating 5.012/5/17T bone steak needs better quality of meat
But great fast service
- Rating 5.012/5/17Awesome!!
- Rating 4.011/6/17Food was done on arrival. I had to remind staff to get my drinks. Almost left without them. Also, didn't have an option for a drink with my kids meal so my kiddo didn't get a drink. They also forgot to include his yogurt. Other than that, service was good.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Love the new service of delivery, breakfast lunch and dinner, great variety
- Rating 4.010/3/17The food was good but I wish you would allow orders from your regular menu. Better variety!!
- Rating 5.010/2/17Thanks for your service, everything was just great.
- Rating 3.010/2/17Some items were forgotten in our order, so I had to go back. But, the manager was nice and accommodating and reimbursed us.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Good quick service
- Rating 5.09/25/17Service and food was packed excellent food was still hot when returned home with it thanks for great service keep up the good work
- Rating 5.09/19/17Denny's is just down the street from me.
- Rating 2.09/11/17Pickup receipt said pickup in 20 minutes but it took much longer about 30 minutes, drink order was wrong, gave me a fountain lemonade instead of the2.99 mango tea I ordered.
- Rating 2.08/29/17Appreciate the simplicity and clarity of the online ordering process using the website.
Downside of my experience when ordering online is usually during pickup. I've ordered several times prior and rarely is my order ready at the quoted pickup time.
- Rating 2.08/28/17I have been very disappointed by the food quality the last two times we have ordered. Cold food, over cooked food the last two times. Wish we could order from the whole menu. Have to think about whether it's worth spending any more money on.