Denny’s W Baseline Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Baseline Rd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Baseline Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.03/14/18Was good. When I got there food was not ready yet. Was waiting 10 minutes before someone decided they had time to approach me. I understand it was a busy night but I was passed 3 times by 3 different servers and not one said I will be right with you. After 10 minutes someone finally asked me and had to wait another 15 minutes for my food. All in all it was an ok experience most of my food was hot and everything I had ordered was in my bags.
- Rating 3.03/6/18N/
- Rating 1.02/20/18: ) After 45 min late on order Delivery, I called and cancled order... 1.5 Hrs later, Ofter 45 min late... Post mates driver called me complain that I hadn't cancled order. ?? to funny.
- Rating 4.02/20/18Delicious...
- Rating 4.01/30/18Please add the extra condiments. With the pick up 2 placket of ketchup is not enough
- Rating 3.01/17/18Food was perfect. Your website is buggy. Kept removing things out of my cart. Also, I signed up for Denny's Rewards to save 20%, but it never gave me a code.
- Rating 5.01/17/18I love this Denny’s! The employees, management included, are always professional and courteous. I frequent this location and have yet to have a bad experience.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Order delivered faster than advertised. and got the extras I asked for
- Rating 5.012/5/17T bone steak needs better quality of meat
But great fast service
- Rating 5.012/5/17Awesome!!
- Rating 4.011/6/17Food was done on arrival. I had to remind staff to get my drinks. Almost left without them. Also, didn't have an option for a drink with my kids meal so my kiddo didn't get a drink. They also forgot to include his yogurt. Other than that, service was good.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Love the new service of delivery, breakfast lunch and dinner, great variety
- Rating 4.010/3/17The food was good but I wish you would allow orders from your regular menu. Better variety!!
- Rating 5.010/2/17Thanks for your service, everything was just great.
- Rating 3.010/2/17Some items were forgotten in our order, so I had to go back. But, the manager was nice and accommodating and reimbursed us.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Good quick service
- Rating 5.09/25/17Service and food was packed excellent food was still hot when returned home with it thanks for great service keep up the good work
- Rating 5.09/19/17Denny's is just down the street from me.
- Rating 2.09/11/17Pickup receipt said pickup in 20 minutes but it took much longer about 30 minutes, drink order was wrong, gave me a fountain lemonade instead of the2.99 mango tea I ordered.
- Rating 3.09/7/17Ordered dippable veggies and got a box of celery and carrots, nothing to dip in since it was a togo order i didnt see what i was getting until i got back to work. The celery was brown and mushy at both ends so i didn't eat it. Three carrots were also a bit mushy and after eating a few, i felt very sick.