Denny’s N Scottsdale Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Scottsdale Rd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Scottsdale Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/24/17What's the benefit of ordering online when its never ready when you get there? The past three times I've ordered online the order is not ready when I get there. They start making it after I get there so I have to wait another 15 to 20 minutes. Also I'm ordering early weekend mornings so they are not busy. I even tried to call to be sure my order was placed before I got there and could not get threw with a phone call. On My past visit another customer sat at the bar 5 minutes after I got there and his food came before mine did? Denn'y should I even try again?
- Rating 5.010/17/17excellent meal
- Rating 2.010/17/17I placed an internet order, when I arrived to pick it up manager told me they didn’t get it. After checking with someone, he said it was received but not prepared causing me to wait 20 extra minutes. When I received order, it was incomplete, they asked me to wait longer so they could prepare items, I declined. I still had to wait longer to have someone ring me up because the person attending me didn’t know how, in meantime other customers lined up in front of me. Food was good but the entire experience was frustrating, it took nearly an hour for me to get a simple order. I’m very disappointed with the entire experience, I will not recommend this restaurant to anyone.
- Rating 2.010/2/17Driver brought the food in a timely fashion. Was not happy that Denny's put the whole meal in a cardboard box like a sandwich.
- Rating 1.09/25/17Last time i will ever do this. 20 minutes late. Everything was cold. No quality. Could have spent $3 at a fast food place and gotten better foodthat was done in a timely manner and still warm.
- Rating 1.09/19/17Order was not ready. But manager was very efficient and the nicest guy I’ve ever met.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Our Food was Hot, Fresh and Delicious!! Service Was Quick And Efficient! Our Driver who dropped off the Food was very Friendly.