Denny’s W. Broadway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Broadway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Broadway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/29/18I got the turkey meal to go the food was better than I thought the service team a the café I picked up my order was very nice and helpful
and well order from there again
- Rating 5.011/7/18Everything was good and accurate.
- Rating 5.010/28/18It was awesome!
- Rating 4.010/9/18The online ordering was very easy - my order was ready when I arrived to pick it up. My only negative response would be that they do not offer free dips for the French fries - I asked for honey mustard dipping sauce and that was going to be an extra charge. I can't remember the last time a restaurant charged me for any dipping sauce to go. You should think about changing that policy as dipping sauce has become very popular.
- Rating 5.010/3/18Delicious and good
- Rating 4.09/10/18FOOD WAS GOOD HAS BEEN BETTER. THEY FORGOT MY EXTRA EGGS BUT GOT A REFUND ON THEM. ALSO THE FRENCH TOAST DID NOT TASTE GOOD AT ALL. BUT MISTAKES DO HAPPEN WE ARE HUMAN.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Fast response. Good arrived not and tasted great.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Helpful & On Time
- Rating 1.03/19/18I was not happy with my order and I won't be ordering again. I got there on time, food was ready and the toast was cold and soggy! Did not care for the service I received and I won't be coming back. Thank You.
- Rating 1.03/14/18I got food poisoning from my last order. I missed work due to it.
- Rating 1.03/8/18I ordered online for pick up. When I got there 30 minutes later, I was informed my order was never received despite receiving a confirmation email. It would have taken another 15 minutes to make my food. I asked for a refund and they couldn't process it through my debit card, they had to give me cash back.
- Rating 1.02/28/18Horrible service
- Rating 1.02/27/18My son picked up the order for me. When he got home with the food we discovered that the staff forgot to include my pancakes so I didn't have pancakes with my breakfast, which was a grand slam slugger. They also forgot to give him the orange juice and coffee that were included with the meal. Therefore, I paid full price for the meal but didn't get my pancakes or drinks. Needless to say, it was not a good experience. I still gave them a star because the rest of the food was good but the packaging was horrible. The eggs and hash browns were all mixed together and not separated.
- Rating 3.01/23/18I love dennys and I'm never disappointed but my pick up order to go was not good. My burger was extremely dry and over cooked. It was also super misshapen that it didn't fit the bun. I also asked for regular fries and ranch because I love the fries and ranch. But unfortunately I got home and noticed season fries and no ranch :(
- Rating 3.01/9/18The food was ready when I arrived, however the drinks were not. It took almost 10 minutes to prepare a cup of coffee, glass of orange juice, and a kid's milk shake. The server kept helping other customers, when she could have had others making the drinks. The worst part was that the server bagged our food first, so by the time we left and got home (less than a 5 minute drive away) our food was cold.Response from Denny's1/12/18Good Morning, Emily
My name in Daniel I'm the General Manager for this location. I am very sorry about your recent experience you had at my at my location I'm going to coach and retrain my staff members on this so that is does not happen in the future. I really hope this does not discourage you from giving our denny's another chance. we look forward to seeing you soon
General Manager 8552
- Rating 1.012/31/173rd time in one month my order has been wrong.
- Rating 4.011/6/17Food was very good and ready when I arrived to pick up. The girl at the front was very courteous and friendly!
- Rating 5.010/10/17First time using online ordering with pickup. Food was ready when I picked it up--it was hot and fresh. Servings were same as in-restaurant--good packaging! It was a delicious dinner. Will definitely use this service again.
- Rating 5.010/5/17You guys always are great!
- Rating 3.09/26/17This was our 2nd time ordering from this location and they forgot something both times. The first time was just some BBQ slice,no big deal. This time they forgot a dessert item. When I called to make them aware the manager was happy to make it plus double it.... next time I think I will go with a different location to see how they do.