Denny’s W. Broadway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Broadway
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Broadway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/6/17Food was very good and ready when I arrived to pick up. The girl at the front was very courteous and friendly!
- Rating 5.010/10/17First time using online ordering with pickup. Food was ready when I picked it up--it was hot and fresh. Servings were same as in-restaurant--good packaging! It was a delicious dinner. Will definitely use this service again.
- Rating 5.010/5/17You guys always are great!
- Rating 3.09/26/17This was our 2nd time ordering from this location and they forgot something both times. The first time was just some BBQ slice,no big deal. This time they forgot a dessert item. When I called to make them aware the manager was happy to make it plus double it.... next time I think I will go with a different location to see how they do.
- Rating 5.09/20/17Nice and clean friendly staff fast service
- Rating 4.08/17/17Everything is perfect .I only put 4 stars so one thing could possibly be improved .I pay with my debit-card I usually don't carry cash. On line there's no way to add a tip ,I feel like a jerk going in there with no tip .