Denny’s W Highway 70
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Highway 70
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Highway 70
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.011/28/18Denny's in Thatcher is a hit or miss. One time a few weeks ago, they took 45 minutes to give us our drinks and 80 minutes for our food--and they weren't that busy.
I ordered online last week, and had to remind them a few times to bring me the ranch that I bought.
While I like the food, this inconsistency has made me leery about going there.
- Rating 5.09/10/18The food was 😋 and👍.
- Rating 4.08/8/18My breakfast was good as always and ready by the time I got there to pick it up.
- Rating 1.08/7/18No good service. Missing stuffs in the order. It longer than expected for the delivery.
- Rating 2.08/7/18I made a online order to avoid eating at restaurants due to long lines and busy weekends. Got an email with pick of pick up 9:59am . However I arrived to restuarant and had to wait 20mins to get my online food. Very upset at that Denny's!
- Rating 3.07/31/18I ordered online but you can not enter the AARP number on line. And they do not know how to take that amount off at the register since the website makes you pay before the order can be placed
- Rating 4.06/20/18The Bourbon Bacon Burger is excellent. I've ordered 3 times online and have yet to get my order within the 20 minute window that it states. I enjoy the ease of ordering online.
- Rating 2.08/28/17I always order online at Denny's but it was the first time that my order wasn't great.. I ordered a burger no pickle and mine had peackle on it. They switched my side to my husband and grapes didn't taste very well.
I hope next time would be better!
- Rating 5.08/18/17I've ordered a couple of times online at dennys.com and each order was perfect! When I arrived to get my food order at Denny's, I have always been greeted with kindness and professionalism.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Had biscuits and gravy, and was yummy!Response from Denny's11/18/16We think they're yummy, too! Hope to see you again soon!